“A Must!”
Review of Oh My Cupcakes!

Oh My Cupcakes!
Ranked #4 of 16 Dessert in Sioux Falls
Description: Oh My Cupcakes! is Sioux Falls, South Dakota's first and only gourmet cupcakery with cupcakes in-store, for pick-up and delivery. Baked from scratch. Baked with love. Baked fresh every day. Get your own cupcake!
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Every city has a place to go that only the locals know about but MORE people should know about. Oh My Cupcakes! is that place in Sioux Falls. The service is extraordinary but the cupcakes are absolutely delicious. It is frustrating yet brilliant that they only have certain specialty flavors for a month or on its weekly assigned day. It is so hard to pick just one to try. They are no ordinary cupcakes.

1  Thank ABBY L

Reviewed July 29, 2013

They have some interesting flavors, but nothing that special for the money. Not much seating while your there, so take them to go.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We love this place! The cupcakes are very very good. We love the different varieties and the staff is very friendly and helpful. (Very patient in describing the different types, as they sit and watch you debate over which ones to try!) Highly recommend for a special Mothers Day or Birthday treat. You will leave satisfied!!!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was ordering for my Daughters birthday and WOW, they were very helpful! lots to choose from and they tasted amazing!!!! And the prices were GREAT!!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I enjoyed the great customer service, that is hard to find these days! All the goodie were fabulous... A must try.