“Yummy!!”
Review of Oh My Cupcakes!

Oh My Cupcakes!
Ranked #4 of 15 Dessert in Sioux Falls
Description: Oh My Cupcakes! is Sioux Falls, South Dakota's first and only gourmet cupcakery with cupcakes in-store, for pick-up and delivery. Baked from scratch. Baked with love. Baked fresh every day. Get your own cupcake!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

REally good cupcakes. I do wish they had better hours and cheaper delivery. I have a tough time justifying having a dozen or two delivered when the delivery is a majority of the cost. I have also seen flies in the cupcake cases (nasty!!!). Yummy cupcakes and creative flavors. I always get lost going there too, downtown is confusing.

• Visited October 2012

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great cupcakes and cute decor.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I love all my cupcakes. The cupcakes are made from scratch and come in many delicious flavors. My favorite is the chocolate peanut butter cupcake. They have mini cupcakes as well as regular size.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Real and Fresh ingredients. Yes - worth the $$.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

A small shop. Get the cupcakes to go. But yes, they are not cheap like the awful ones from the grocery store. They use fresh ingredients and make small batches. It is NOT cheap to have this high quality of a product. You can taste the difference. These are a treat, not a staple. Splurge and you will not be sorry. They do have minis, and if you are lucky to get 'yesterday's best' - you can score some day olds at a reduced price. Keep in mind, fresh cupcakes also do not stay perfect for long. Buy them and eat them the same day. They will get stale. Which is also a testament to how real they are. ** One tiny blip for me is the flavor names -- all of them do not really describe what they are. Why don't they just post the real flavors...? Don't the staff get tired of literally answering the same questions ALL DAY about "What's in the Black Tie? What is the Party Animal?, etc."
Anyway... yes I was definately skeptical about a cupcake... YES they are THAT good!!

• Visited September 2012
Tea, South Dakota
“Pricey cupcakes”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very tasty cupcakes but also very pricey. On one visit, the cupcakes were a little doughy inside, not completely done. I imagine that was a fluke because other times have been very good.

Visited June 2012
“Cupcake heaven!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

You name it, they have it! The range of flavours is unbelievable and the boxes you can buy are great value. I loved the box and ribbon and brought a menu home to remind me of just how fab this place is.

Visited May 2012