“Family Reunion” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229

Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229
Ranked #18 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

upon first arriving, we were slightly put off by the small chalet huts that run along the perimeter of the parking lot, thinking that those were the guest accomodations . But as others have said, they are for long stay residents rather than hotel guests.

The man running the front desk was super friendly

My doubt's about the hotel returned again as we walked along the corridor as it was pretty gloomy, a bit more illumination wouldn't go amiss

Pleased to say that the room however was clean, the bed linens were spotless and the beds were comfy

Breakfast was adequate but one tip the butter is really hard to spread

For evening meals we hopped across the road to Arby's the staff there were very polite other options are a Pizza Hut and a grill-type cafe. Also across the road is a food truck selling Mexican food

overall, would definitely use again

Room Tip: Probably go for the top floor
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Davevankappel
HersilPatel, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments about your stay with us! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to having you back.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

It was a nice place with a good location really close to the I-229. Relaxing room, and a nice pool to also relax in. I also had excellent service, especially from the staff who worked at the front desk. They answered my questions and also told me of some excellent places to check out. Would definitely come back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars
Dear Harry: Thank you very much for staying with us and for your post. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and recommending us to other travelers. Thank you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Save yourselves big buck and stay here. Great budget hotel and good beds. The breakfast had fresh hot waffles and wifi was super fast. I choice this over the country inn near by and saved over $60. It paid for another night on my road trip. Mary and the crew were great help for local attractions.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Outlookguy55
Pella, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Had a very good experience at this hotel. The only issue i had is that it wasnt easily accessible. Other than that no complaints. Staff was very friendly, good breakfast in the morning. Very clean. A little pricy but it was worth it.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Mary U, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-229, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for the awesome review. I am pleased to hear your stay with us was pleasant.
Hope to see you again in the future.