“Regular Business Traveler”

Ranked #22 of 53 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Regular Business Traveler”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

As a regular business traveler I appreciate that the staff remember me by name and welcome me with each visit. Although I have corporate rates available to me thorughout the city that I could take advantage of, I always return to the Americinn for service, cleanliness and price.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy that we are providing the service that you deserve and expect. We do value our business travelers, and will work hard to keep your business. We have recently renovated our entire hotel, and some of those new changes were done with the business traveler in mind. We have "business centers" in each of our rooms, with electrical outlets in many more accessible places for computers, music players, and chargers. We are happy that you choose to stay with us, and will work hard to keep your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
West Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We needed to overnight in Sioux Fall on our way to the Black Hills, and we're looking for an inexpensive place to stay. The AmericInn was a great choice and a good value. Located close to lots of restaurants, it was very convenient. The rooms were clean and the staff friendly. The breakfast more than adequate. A large pool seemed popular with families with young kids.

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you so much for taking time to submit your review. Reviews from guests help us to know what we are doing correctly. I will share your review with my staff, and they will be very happy to know that they were able to be part of a good stay. We are happy that you chose us to stay with, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Happy travels!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed May 15, 2012

From the moment I walked in it felt like everyone knew me! All the staff were friendly and went out of their way to see if I needed anything. The room was spacious, clean and quiet . The breakfast in the morning had a nice variety and staff was constantly restocking the supplies. I also appreciated that the cable had a good variety of stations, and not the limited stations found in a lot of motels. Check out was quick and accurate. I felt that the value was excellent and I would not to hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, May 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I will share it with my staff, and they will be very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's always nice to know that we are providing the service that guests appreciate. We know you have choices when it comes to lodging, and we are so happy that you choose us, and will work hard to keep your business.
Bismarck
Reviewed April 27, 2012

The room was clean and comfortable. The Continental Breakfast was absolutely fantastic. The staff were all very friendly and accomodating. The only comment I would make would not be a fault of the motel, but on my next visit, I would choose to have a room on opposite end away from the noise of the highway. We will be visiting you again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Donald E
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy that you liked our breakfast and felt that our staff was welcoming. We know that you have many choices when you stay in Sioux Falls, and we are glad that you choose us.

We can definitely put you in a room away from the highway next time, and just to let you know, since you are visiting us again, things will be different in the near future. We are totally updating our entire hotel, we are now putting new furniture and beds in all of the rooms. We also have new bedding, and we are going to add more items to our hot homestyle breakfast.

Again, thank you, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Service was very friendly and helpful when we checked in for our first visit here to Sioux Falls. The rooms are very nice, clean, and comfortable. We will be checking to see if we can go ahead and get the room for the rest of our visit here.

• Stayed April 2012
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review! We love to hear that you had a nice stay with us, and I will pass on your response with my staff, and they will be excited to hear that they could be a part of your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Graettinger
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times. With and without my children, I very much enjoy it here. My boys love the pool and the large hot-tub! My parents were along with us on this trip and I would like to mention something about their handicap accessible room. It was very nice, there was a couch and everything. The bathroom was large and the shower perfect! I was a little jealous! We will continue to choose this hotel when we are in Sioux Falls. Dawn H. Iowa

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Dawn H
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, April 6, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy that you enjoy out hotel.
We try our best to make every guest like to stay with us, and I will share your review with my staff and they will be excited to know that they succeeded in their goals.
We look forward to seeing you again!
Minneapolis
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I travel a lot for work and I try to always bring my family. I have stayed in Sioux Falls many times, but this was the first time I have stayed at the AmericInn Motel & Suites.

The hotel was nice and overall it was average.

Room: The room was clean and the furniture was dated.

Service: The service was very helpful and knowledgable.

Price: The price was a little spendy, being that there are numerous hotels in the area.

I would probably stay here again, because of the location and rooms.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Travel_Across_USA
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Thank you so much for staying at our hotel and submitting your kind review. We know that you have many choices for hotels in Sioux Falls, and we are glad that you chose us.
We understand that our hotel needs some updates, and we are currently making some changes. We have put in all new sinks and tiled all of our bathrooms, we are also putting in all new lights, and we have ordered all new beds and bedding. Our facility will be completely updated and we are improving our breakfast menu.
We hope that when you are in the Sioux Falls area you will stay with us again.
Again, thank you.