“Americinn Hotel”

Ranked #27 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Minnedosa,MB
“Americinn Hotel”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We stayed recently at the Americinn in Sioux Falls, it was a very nice clean hotel. Pleasant helpful staff and clean fresh rooms. Best coffee ever at Americinns !!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay! I will share your letter with my staff, they love to hear that they were able to make your time with us positive. We hope that you come back this summer when our new furniture and bedding will be in place.

Happy travels, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed February 27, 2012

We checked in on a sunday night and the night clerk was so very smiley and helping that her smile was real and not fake you could tell she really enjoyed her job, but the best part was that it didn't end there I was really surpised to be greeted in the morning by the manager with the same smile and can do attitude. Like I said I felt so welcomed and the breakfast was so good that I felt like I was home for the weekend.

Room Tip: Book a 2 room king it is like a miniture apartment
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy that you were pleased with our facility.
We strive to make every guest feel at home and be happy that they chose us. I will share your review with my staff, and they will be glad they could be of service. We hope that you will stay with us in the future, and happy travels!
Montevideo, Minnesota
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Thank you SF Americinn staff we arrived a bit early for check in and your assitant mgr was able to provide the room early the facility was very clean and we did not find any issues with any part of the property we were very pleased with the overall positive personalities of all staff Thank you Jeff Oothoudt

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, January 31, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind response. We strive to make every guest happy when they stay with us, and we are so happy that we were able to accomplish that goal during your stay.
Thank you again for your kind review and we hope to see you again.
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My family and I recently stayed at the AmericInn in Sioux Falls, SD. This location was a great place to stay. Very friendly and helpful staff, great location, nice pool and breakfast areas.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side of the building seem to be a little quieter.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Kathy A, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, November 10, 2011
Thank you so much for your kind review. We really do appreciate that you took the time to respond to the survey. I will share your comments with our staff and it will make them very happy. Our staff strives to provide the best service we can for our guests and I know they are very happy when they are successful. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.
Again thank you for the wonderful review.
Reviewed November 3, 2011

We had a family reunion get together here in October, and the staff at the AmericInn went above and beyond to accommodate us!!! We had a large group traveling from CA to IL that stayed here. The pool was perfect for our small children 2, 4, and 6! Breakfast was a little crazy with the hotel being at capicity. They probably should have had a person on duty just to take care of the breakfast bar. She shared the front desk duty and the breakfast bar, so things were emptied before she returned to "restock" them.

Room Tip: My only complaint is that a friend of mine was staying there with her family and she had a non-smoki...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for submitting your experience with our motel. We do appreciate it when guests share their experiences with others, and are even happier when those experiences are good ones. I am so happy that our staff provided you with excellent service, and I will let them know that they were appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that your friend did not have an experience that equaled yours. Yes, we do have some smoking rooms, and we try to keep them in a separate area of the hotel. We try to provide rooms for everyone and all types, and we are so sorry if we failed your friend in anyway. We will take your comments into consideration and hopefully come to some sort of resolution.

Again, we thank you so much for your input and hope to see you and your friend at our motel again, we would love to be able to provide you both with excellent service and earn your trust.
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Friendly hotel staff, very clean rooms, complimentary internet for those who use it, and a decent breakfast selection. Close to shopping on 41st street, and close to the interstate for people passing through. Family friendly hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank rebel-14
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy when we know that we have made someone's stay an enjoyable one. Our staff tries very hard to keep our customer standards for our guests. I will share your comments with my staff and I know they will appreciate your kind thoughts. We work very hard to make you feel welcome, to make your stay comfortable, and most of all we want your stay to be memorable. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn Sioux Falls.
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This isn't the only americinn I've stayed at, however it's a nice one. This one had some biscuits and gravy in their breakfast the last time I visited, which not all americinns have. Definitely takes the breakfast quality way up as it's delicious compared to some americinns which just have some doughnuts, cereal, and hard boiled eggs. I believe this one had cookies sitting out during the day as well.

Like all Americinns I've stayed at, clean rooms, pools and hot tubs open late. And I like to haggle with cash at every place I stay, and can usually get close to the price I want. There is a hotel literally right across from this one with a big sign that advertises occasionally a good starting haggling price point.

Nice quiet neighborhood, despite being just off a busy street. Close to many restaurants and stores. Good location. Free wireless internet that I'll sometimes use when I pass by in town to look up stores.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank stockwiz
Thank you so much for your kind words concerning our property. We do appreciate that you took the time to submit a review about our motel. Our staff works very hard to provide excellent service to all of our guests and we are so happy when we accomplish that goal. I am glad that we could be part of your enjoyable trip.

Again thank you so much for your business, we do appreciate it, and hope to see you soon.