Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest
Ranked #19 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Front desk- welcome,inviting, very clean,our roon w/king size bed was large. Room had microwave, frig. Only maybe what I wish to have two small bottles of water but this is not big problem at all.
Our bed was super comfortable, two different pillows, sheets, towles looked like were new,furniture were nice and modern not like old country style. WIFI was free and fast.
TV had a lot of channels.Lamps were nice with two different choices of the light. Bathroom was large looked like brand new, nice tiles on the floor, very good job with tailes and plumbing pipes, clean finish. The shower was super large and with glass sliding doors, very cool water drain, never saw anything like that before. We had also twin sofa sleeper,nice. Room was very clean, no bed boxes under the mattress, clean floor under. Very nice carpet ,entire room was designed in the modern easy on the eye style. Breakfast had good chices from the hot to cold food. I just wish to have more different juices. It would be nice to have some of the european style breakfast also. Coffe machine for expresso,latte or cappuccino would be nice. Overall our stay was excellent I wish every Holiday Inn Express had the same style what is not the case in some different locations. Great job guys.

Room Tip: Room on the 3th floor, super quiet unless we had very quiet guests or they put double insloation in...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback about our property! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your suggestions about our breakfast options. We look forward to accomodating you in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

After traveling all day, I was looking forward to a good nite's rest and I was not disappointed by this Holiday Inn Express. A friendly and helpful staff greets you, the room is up to date, clean, and very comfortable. The breakfast was good. It was a great place to stay in everyway. You won't go wrong by staying here.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank WashburnGrad
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback about our property! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future!
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We usually try to stay at Holiday Inn Expresses and this one didn't disappoint. Had everything I expect when staying at a hotel. It was in a great location right off of the interstate as well. Breakfast items were fully stocked and service was adequate. Clean rooms with comfortable beds and everything working (tv's, shower, etc.). Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback about our hotel! We appreciate your loyalty to Holiday Inn Express and look foward to seeing you in the future!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I am so picky about hotels and this hotel surpassed my picky nature! I didn't hear anyone else in their rooms, not even a shower in the morning! Rooms were exceptionally clean, honestly! Breakfast was great, I loved that the milk was in cartons instead of gross pitchers! Pool was great, my kids absolutely loved the splash pool, it was such a great one of a kind feature! This hotel is far passed a 5 star. Worth the money which by the way is not bad at all, especially for the awesome experience your getting at this hotel! The only and I mean only complaint I have is that I am a coffee drinker, I grab a glass or two through out the day and every other hotel I stay in always leaves their French vanilla creamer out for guests through out the day. Not this one they lock it up after breakfast. When I asked for a couple they wouldn't even give me a COUPLE! Which I thought was a little rude considering I am paying to stay here for four days I could get a little creamer.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I appreciate all of your positive feedback about our hotel. I apologize about not being given creamers; I will get the issue resolved and appreciate your suggestion for leaving out the french vanilla. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Yankton, South Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is our go to hotel in Sioux Falls. It's new, clean, and the staff is friendly. The pool has a kids area for younger ones plus they have a regular indoor pool. They have plenty of sitting area for breakfast. During this stay we stayed in an extended suite. It's nice having a separate bedroom from the sitting area. The parking lot has plenty of lighting. There is a Lewis Drug a couple blocks away. It's easy to locate off I229 and has plenty of choices of places to eat.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank bigtwagner
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We are very honored to be your go-to hotel in Sioux Falls and appreciate your positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hotel was super in every way. The staff was prompt and courteous, the rooms clean and very comfortable, the location convenient, and price very reasonable. It is close to a hospital system and that seems to be a priority service for the area. My only problem was that we had to drive to a restaurant for dinner but they are building at least one in the vicinity so that minor inconvenience will be fixed. I'd stay here again for sure!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 1231KC
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your great feedback about our property! We're very glad you enjoyed your stay and are hoping to get more restaurants nearby in the near future! We look forward to seeing you again.
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Had absolutely no complaints, it was WONDERFUL. Would stay here again in a heart beat. The king room was clean, the bed extremely comfortable. There was plenty of seating and food for breakfast. It was easy to find. We had family in the hospital and it was nice being only 4 miles from there. All the staff were helpful and courteous. It was nice having the staff smile and ask how you were doing.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I appreciate all of the positive things you have to say about the hotel. I will share this information with all of the staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!