Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Residence Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewskiddie poolgreat hotelwater featureswould stay here againroad tripnewer hotelroom was cleancheck in was a breezenice pool areaking suitethe breakfast areablack hillsmorning breakfastbirthday partylate checkstaff was very friendlyhotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This hotel was nice and clean, with all the HIE ammenities we have become accustomed to. It was close to restaurants and shopping. The Breakfast room was large and had a nice variety of items.

The staff was friendly but would not allow us a King room vs. two Queens on a military promotion. We are Priority Club members as well as veterans and have stayed in countless HIE's and this was a first for us.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Jessie B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We do offer a governement rate on our king rooms but it is a higher rate. Thank you for staying with us. I appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Just stated here. Had a great experience. Typical amenities for a Holiday Inn Express, but this hotel is brand new, the staff is very well trained, and the location is pretty good too. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012
Jessie B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We look forward to your future stays with us. Thank you again for taking time to review our hotel.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Room on the 2nd floor was large with 2 queen beds, 32" flat screen and mini fridge. Bathroom well stocked with toiletries and towels. The front desk was friendly and efficient upon arrival and during checkout the next morning. The breakfast was good and had more than enough choices. Our only issue was with the heating/air conditioning unit. The thermostat faces the unit directly and subsequently shuts off too soon to effectively comfort the room. You would be really cold while the unit ran, then almost as soon as it turned off , you would start to get hot. The thermostat should be moved around to the entry hall way so it is not blown on directly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Jessie B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review you recent stay with us. We appreciate you choosing to stay with our location.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This trip is a little different than my usual, so let me so I wasn't looking for the type of experience that J and I normally expect. My friend and I were on a road trip headed to Alaska from Michigan. We'd been driving literally all day and ended up in Sioux Falls around 1AM. We needed somewhere that would be easy to check into. We weren't looking for anything fancy, just a place to sleep. My friend had a lot of items in the back of his truck that he didn't want stolen, so we also wanted to make sure it wasn't anywhere in a dangerous area.

We ended up randomly choosing the Holiday Inn Express and it was exactly what we needed. Maybe a little fancier, but still worked out just fine. Check in was seamless. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. In the morning we checked out Falls Park and had an overall great experience with this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. It is wonderful to hear you had a great overall stay with us. Travel Safe.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Hotel is really nice, but the beds were so uncomfortable. I was up all night. I prefer the Holiday Inn by the empire Mall. I did express my concerns to the front desk staff they brushed me off. Maybe they should spend less money on the never ending breakfast and offer quality beds.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Jessie B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I appreciate your feedback on our beds and I will look into it. Thank you again for staying with us.