“Poor service I pedestrian foof” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Mesa, Arizona
“Poor service I pedestrian foof”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have been to both locations. For lunch I waited and waited, no that I was in a hurry, but most workers on lunch break are. Few choices for a lunch combo special. At dinner with family their Szchewan shrimp was soupy and the sauce a tangy Campbell's tomato soup. The fried rice was on of the worst I had. Good basic Chinese food to rival Hong Kong and Singapore can be found in Sioux Falls, just not here. Their desire is fantastic. But they need a new chef.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“great chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

The prices are a little high, but the food is excellent, the service is friendly, It is great for the whole family.

Lennox, South Dakota, United States
“Zero Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I went in on Saturday for lunch. I was seated promptly and given water. Then nothing...After waiting 20 min for a server to come(all while watching people who came after us getting served) we left. It ruined our afternoon. I went home and had frozen pizza instead. Very disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“My favorite Chinese in Sioux Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

The food is fresh and they can make it as spicy as you like it. Not greasy and heavy like some local places.

Visited January 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Poor Sweet and Sour Chicken”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We ordered take-out here recently - sweet and sour chicken and chicken fried rice. The latter was OK but the sweet and sour chicken was not very good. There was very minimal chicken and was mostly batter. The sauce was terrible and was not your standard sweet and sour sauce. We could not eat it. Will continue to look for another place for chinese food in Sioux Falls. We have eaten at many chinese food places across the continent most recently in New Orleans.

• Visited August 2012