“Wonderful Chinese Fare”

Ranked #217 of 397 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Sioux City, Iowa
“Wonderful Chinese Fare”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

A friend & I were in Sioux Falls last week & dined here for dinner. The atmosphere is very relaxing & the service is Amazing! We had 3 people taking care of our table! The food was fresh & hot & delicious!; although the Hula beef was a bit overlooked on the platter; the Hula Beef sauce was Very delectable! This was my second visit ; & would definitely return!

• Visited July 2012

Larchwood
“Best Chinese food in Sioux falls”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

If you are open minded you can point at the menu with a blindfold and enjoy what you get....The Szechuan Chicken is the best ever....and they also have the best hottest mustard. Hands down deliciousness...
I go there all the time..

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Michele H
“The Best”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

The. Best chinese food in the country. I miss it every day. The price is great. Shrimp and garlic and dachin chicken are awesome. The egg rolls are great sauce is perfect. 2 locations. Eat here!

Roseville, Minnesota
“Good restaurant, but need to treat customers with a little more respect”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

There are a couple of Szechwan restaurants in Sioux Falls, SD. My review is about the Hunan - Szechwan restaurant at 6th st/Minnesota Ave. I generally eat fried rice with hot garlic sauce with vegetables. It tastes really good and I have gone there a couple of times. The price is reasonable. The food quantity is more than adequate for the price. The only thing that was a sticking point with me was the treatment of the customer at closing time. The restaurant closes at 9.30PM and if you go there at say 9.00PM, the people there start rushing you into finishing up dinner by 9.30. Either you have to take out or be done. I would have rated them at 5 stars, but for this point. If they want it like that then they can close early. If once you are already there, then they can allow you sufficient time to finish dinner at your pace. Otherwise I dont have complaints regarding food quality.

Mankato
“Great service, great food and satisfied every time!”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I have been going here for about 10 years when I was in town, I introduced my husband to it and he loves it too, especially the Chicken Fried Rice, they only use white meat in that. We had a conversation w/the owner one time about that, he could not believe that other places use dark meat. The building itself is very cool. Very highly recommended!

• Visited July 2011