Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street
$91
$103
Country Inn
Quality Inn And Suites(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$95
Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)
$103
$91
Super 8 Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$63
$93
Sioux Falls CVB
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$63
$119
$139
Best Western Empire Towers(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
Sioux Falls CVB
All reviewsfront deskbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanwafflesnew carpetbudget hotelthe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppingnight stayvery nice stayenjoyed our staystaff was very friendlyempire mallblack hillsnon smokingdefinitely stay here againfirst floor
Reviewed September 20, 2010

This was absolutely the worst experience of a stay at a hotel. The room was not clean..dead bug on Bathroom floor/tub & gum stuck onto a light, Bathroom fixtures very dusty. Asked for a quite room & was put at end of Hall by access door. People in & out all night long, some shaking the door to get let in, no one considerate of others. I had planned to stay 2 nights but canceled my 2nd night & stayed elsewhere. Not even one apology from the manager or the other worker. Not even an offer to be put into another room (which I would have declined but they could have tried to at least be nice to the customer) Bad customer service!! I will not stay again nor recommend anyone to this place.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank unzhappi
Reviewed July 31, 2010

There are 3 Super 8s in Sioux Falls and it appears that some reviewers have confused another Super 8 with 41st Street. It is located immediately off Exit 77 of I-90 and is located on a main commercial street of town. It is surrounded by other motels, gas stations, car dealers, places to eat, etc. It is not a seedy or rundown area. There's good shopping in the immediate area and a good selection of places to eat.

It has friendly service, and nice rooms. The rooms are very clean and our room had a carpet that appeared to be new. It had a fridge. Internet worked very well with a strong signal and no connection problems. The size is adequate and the AC was excellent.

It's an OK place; nothing fancy and the price is a bit steep for what you get However that seems common to the region during tourist season.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2010

My boyfriend checked us in. He asked the girl at the counter if pets were allowed--she said yes. We took the dog through the lobby to the room. The room was clean but very, very warm even without the heat on and had a funny smell. I took the dog back down through the lobby and on my way back into the motel, the girl behind the counter said pets weren't allowed and that I would be charged a $50 cleaning fee--we'd been in the motel for 3 hours. She said we wouldn't be charged the $50 if we checked out now but would have to pay for the room. I wasn't allowed to talk to the manager. I took the dog to the truck and we stayed the night. In the morning I called and spoke to the manager. She said that I couldn't prove that I left the dog in the truck all night so I would have to pay the cleaning fee. I have no problem with motels that don't allow pets, but to be charged a cleaning fee after the staff said it was fine to have him there in the first place and then to be accused of sneaking the dog back in was too much. My boyfriend finally got her to drop the fee but what a nasty experience.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank nebraska_sherri
Reviewed January 29, 2010

I turned into this hotel knowing anything about it, and it was pretty nice. Friendly service, and nice rooms. I thought it was very clean. The pool area was kinda small but very nice. All together a very pleasurable stay for me.
They only downside was the sketchy apartments right in the parking lot, but I had no problem. The highway is right next to the hotel which I found useful.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2008

Great hotel for the price. Staff was friendly, helpful, and efficient. Rooms were super clean and the continential breakfast was above average for the pricepoint.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family