WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #20 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Conroe
“worth the stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

traveling cross country and needed rest. arriving at night I didn't expect much from the looks but to my surprise this was a very clean place with clean and quiet rooms but they were remodeling and the room showed why. cigarette burns on carpet. trouble with the internet but the front desk staff was very helpful in resolving that. next morning I went for breakfast, very limited items and not what you would expect for travelers. would like to see more proteins offered, will stay again if in the area if they can do this well while remodeling it should be a very exceptional experience on my next stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Jackie L, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
John,

First of all, thanks for taking time out of your busy day to leave your feedback. I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay. You are correct that parts of our hotel were outdated, so we are very excited to have almost completed our renovations. I am glad you mentioned adding more protein options to our breakfast, I will definitely take that into consideration. I hope you will come visit us next time you are in Sioux Falls and see our recently remodeled hotel!
Again, thank you for your time and your review of our hotel. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Winnipeg, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

Room had crumbs on the floor, we were moved to a new room but discovered it had bed bugs. The bed bug was crawling on the bed as we were ready to go to sleep. We were refunded but I would not recommend this place!!!

• Stayed December 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Wpg13
While I am glad you chose to stay with us, I am incredibly sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. This does not by any means meet our Super 8 standards.

I would like to let you know that we did immediately have pest control come to inspect and treat the room. There were no bed bugs found. Regardless, I am still very sorry for the inconvenience of having to move rooms and for your room not being spotless. We place great value in our guests and in them being completely satisfied with their stay here.

We did refund your room for these inconveniences and if you are ever in Sioux Falls again, we would appreciate a second chance to make amends with you and show you a truly excellent stay.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave your feedback. I appreciate being made aware of these issues. Happy travels!
MN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We liked the location. The room was very clean. They are currently remodeling so didn't have pictures or headboard, but didn't matter. For whatever might not have been, their front desk staff were so friendly and professional. The breakfast was also very good. Would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jackie L, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you so much for this wonderful comment! Our goal is to provide each and every guest with an enjoyable and comfortable stay, so feedback like yours is very rewarding to us! We hope you will come back and see us once our renovations are finished! We look forward to seeing you again and please let us know if there is any way we can improve your next stay. Thanks again for your feedback and have a great day!

Warm Regards,
Redfield, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Sioux Falls has an abundance of Hotels to choose from, This My favorite. Close to the Mall and major shopping centers. Staff is always friendly, the rooms are always clean, quiet and comfortable. They were in the process of remodeling the room I stayed in, new carpet, paint, upgraded furniture.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jackie L, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Paul,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We value you as a guest and really appreciate your kind words! I know there are many hotels to choose from in Sioux Falls and we really appreciate you choosing us. We hope to have you back in the near future to enjoy our newly renovated rooms! Thanks again!
Aberdeen, South Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

Stayed on 1st floor, the room seemed to be updated and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the location because we were in town to shop and it is located right across the street to the mall. We will stay again. They had a workout room which we used. The only thing I did not like: the maids started cleaning rooms and talking in hallways before 8:00am so don't plan on sleeping in to late.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jackie L, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Greg,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about the Super 8 on 41st Street! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here. We have recently addressed this issue with housekeeping to ensure that you are not interrupted during your stay. We want your stay with us to be as relaxing and convenient as possible. I hope you will come back and stay with us again! Again, thanks for your time and happy traveling!