“I have stayed at thisl location quite a few times. This...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street

Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street
Ranked #22 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Aberdeen
“I have stayed at thisl location quite a few times. This...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have stayed at thisl location quite a few times. This time I used my employee discount for a non smoking room with 1 king bed. I was put in a room that had 1 double bed and looked like it had been a storage room or something at one time. There was no fridge or microwave in the room. The bed was very hard, felt like it was 2 box springs. I had had great stays in the past, but I think beings I used my discount, I was put in a substandard room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

jourdanu, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time here. We would be interested in speaking with you about this matter in more detail. Please feel free to contact the hotel.

Thank you for your time and comments!

Happy Travels!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I travelled for an entire day to Sioux Falls with 2 other couples. Upon check in we were told that they only had one of our reservations, even though all 3 were reserved at the same time. The hotel was 100% booked so the front desk person advised us to check elsewhere. My husband and I walked outside and starting looking for other accommodations. We were then told that the hotel was going to give us rooms that had been placed on a 6pm hold, but the guests had not arrived yet. The room we got (101) was smelly and dirty and right by the side entrance so we constantly heard people coming in and out of the hotel.
We walked to supper and when we returned neither of our keys would open the door so I had to walk back to the front desk to get the key reprogrammed. The guest staying across the hall from us decided to come out and complain that we were being too loud. Never mind the fact that we were locked out of our room!
The beds were rock hard and when I woke up I had 11 red itchy bug bites on my ankles. Gross! I intended to go down to the desk and complain about the accommodations, but after housekeeping knocked on our door FIVE times before our 11am check out time, the rest of the group was ready to leave. We told housekeeping we would be out by check out time, but they kept coming back! Seriously!
I would not recommend anyone staying here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank mlallen23
jourdanu, General Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/41st Street, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for your feedback! We would like to talk to you more about the issues that you encountered so that we can address them with our staff. Please feel free to email us at managersuper8@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your time!