Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls/41st Street
GardenInn.com
CandlewoodSuites
$97
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$60
Red Roof
$90
HIExpress.com
Best Western Empire Towers(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
BestWestern.com
TripAdvisor
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanwhirlpool suitewafflesnew carpetbudget hotelthe breakfast areagas stationrestaurants and shoppingnight stayvery nice stayempire mallblack hillsnon smokingfirst floordefinitely stay here again
Reviewed August 7, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
jourdanu, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls/41st Street, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a fan of Super 8, so when my friend told me she booked one for our trip on Priceline, I was dreading it. I was pleasantly surprised to find a updated hotel that was super clean and the room was huge. We had a fridge and microwave also which was a nice amenity. Would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013

We are so happy to hear your feedback. We will pass your comments to the entire staff!

Thank you for giving us a try, we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I booked this stay through Hotwire. We were just passing through and need just one night. I did the bid thing and they gave me the Super 8. I have stayed at some bad super 8s so I was just hoping for clean and comfortable. I was surprised when it was actually a very nice and pleasant stay from check-in to check-out.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Happy and Safe travels!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I chose this hotel based on reviews and price for a room. The room had a strange odor for a smoke-free room and the carpet was so stained that I didn't even want to walk on it in my socks.
Stains on the bed comforter also led to a certain amount of apprehension about staying for the night. This room should not have been rented out in the state it was in. I felt terrible that this was the place I had chosen for my family to spend the night. After driving over 13 hours I was greatful for a room and the bed, but appalled at the state of cleanliness.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank amosdog11

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We appreciate your feedback, we have contacted our carpet cleaning service and this matter has been taken care of. We hope you will stop by again and see that we have corrected the problem.

Happy Travels!