“Coolest place in Sioux Falls”
Review of Coffea Roasterie

Coffea Roasterie
Ranked #1 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Sioux Falls
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Visited Sioux Falls for a couple days. Learned about the cafe through TripAdvisor. I was about to leave for the airport when I decided to stop by the cafe. The barista recommended Latte Milo, I think. Cafe Latte with honey and cinnamon, excellent drink. Definitely worth a visit, though keep in mind the place closes at 6pm most days.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Loved this little place, stopped in the morning on my way out of Sioux Falls heading back to school. Anyplace that has coconut milk is a win in my book (it'd be better if they didn't charge extra!). My chai was lovely, the chairs were comfy. Good wifi, looks like a local hangout, nice location. Just a cute local coffee shop!

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Neat place. Excellent French press cup and coffee cake. Only downside, Baristas could try smiling once in a while but not the end of the world though.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had this twice while visiting Sioux Falls. I had hot tea one morning, and it was fabulous! It was in a legit tea bag, as in not one with a string :) That afternoon we went back on our way out of town and I enjoyed their brewed orange and passion fruit iced tea. I would go back if I lived close. Good service too!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I ofent stop here before starting my day to grab a cup of coffee and get set up for the day. Great atmosphere, coffee is strong, but not overdone or burnt. Worth every penny!

1  Thank Jack B