“Excellent coffee, a little intimidating”
Review of Coffea Roasterie

Coffea Roasterie
Ranked #1 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Sioux Falls
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was in town and saw Coffea was well-rated on Tripadvisor so I gave it a try. My latte was rich, deep in flavor and my brother's hot chocolate had a complex, nutty flavor to it. The only thing that was a hang-up for me was that the menu was a little too simplistic so if you're a noob to coffee it can be a little intimidating. This can be compounded by the various brewing glassware (French press, vacuum, etc.) they have available. It reminded my of a chemistry lab. Other than that it was excellent coffee.

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

So. Good. If you are anywhere even remotely close to Sioux Falls stop by coffea!! They know coffee and do it right!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Coffea roasts and serves some of the best coffee I've had anywhere, including the west coast. Single source beans, friendly and informed staff, and a great vibey "third place" environment to sit and work or talk with friends (lots of room, comfortable chairs, free wifi). I live 460 miles away from Coffea, so I don't get there often, but I'd be there several times a week if I lived in Sioux Falls. New downtown location coming soon.

1  Thank gregglatz
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Been to this place more than 10 times in two weeks of work. The people here are real friendly. The selection of coffee is great although I wish more iced/frozen drinks were on the menu. If you have a sweet tooth, then you will easily find something to satisfy your sugar needs. This a true coffeehouse, where it takes a little longer to brew the coffee, like it is meant to be and with the idea you sit down and enjoy your drink, alone or with good company.

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here for coffee after eating at Cracker Barely and the staff were so friendly and helpful! They have great coffee mugs and the first coffee is free! I will be comin back every timewe go through! I finally know there is great coffee west of Missouri!