“Excellent!!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very tasty middle eastern food in a casual setting. Went for lunch and pleasantly surprised. Dining room very spartan but the food: Outstanding!!

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

The lady at the visitors center told us about a Latin restaurant opposite a Mediterranean restaurant which is also very good she said. Later on, I could not remember the name or find it on Google but I did remember she said the Mediterranean restaurant was named after the lady who started it, Sanaa. I found it and was intending to go there to find the other place. I saw Sanna’s and decided to look at the menu. As soon as I entered I knew I was going to give it a try

The place is very clean with a pleasant decor. This is not a fine dining restaurant. It feels like a regular casual place. The food and price was excellent. I enjoyed a beef fataya with hummus and rice pilaf for $9.95. The hummus was delish and I also got to try the olive salad. I wish I had this restaurant in my neighborhood. I would be a regular.

Reviewed July 20, 2018

A friend and I were looking for a restaurant that served something different than the normal chain restaurants. We did an Internet search and found Sanaa's. We went on a Friday evening and found out that it was their buffet evening. Lucky for us we were able to experience a number of different dishes that we had never tasted before. It was GREAT! This is a restaurant that I will be back to in the near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Sanaas is a one of a kind restaurant. This is one of the few places in Sioux Falls that one can have vegetarian and gluten free choices. The food is delicious! Especially the Friday night/Saturday lunch buffet with great tasting and healthy choices. The restaurant and the owner/chef have received wonderful national reviews - a not to be missed restaurant in Sioux Falls.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

GF options can be tough to find when roadtripping from Iowa to South Dakota. Sanaa’s checked all our lunch must-have boxes: locally owned and operated, fresh and healthy ingredients and menu options, friendly and helpful staff. Make the quick detour off I/90 if you’re anywhere near Sioux Falls.