“Fantastic Saturday Lunch Buffet!!”

Sanaa s Gourmet Mediterranean
Ranked #14 of 403 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Sanaa's masterful sauces and pitas are fantastic and the chicken shish tawook is amazing!! So good I'd say this is one of the best restaurants in America~ a must for fresh flavorful food!

There are newer reviews for Sanaa s Gourmet Mediterranean

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Sanaa's spices up the bland Sioux Falls dining scene with terrific flavors of the Mediterranean.
Her Weekend brunch is the best way to discover these unique foods.
The dessert case is not to be missed.
Look for her products at local grocery stores as well

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This place while is for the Vegetarian lovers, it does have other items that include meat. Not being a Vegan, I can say, however, I could become one if all non-meat items taste like this. Unfortunately, they are only open for dinner on Friday evening, while they are open for lunch most days. This place is worth you time to find it at the out of the way location on 8th street.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My husband and I are driving across the country, which has meant a series of grilled cheese dinners for me. I am vegetarian, and the middle of the country doesn't offer the many options California restaurants do. So, imagine my excitement, when we stopped in Sioux Falls on a Friday night, the only night Sanaa is open for dinner! We went to the buffet, and I gorged myself on two full plates of delicious Mediterranean cuisine. The place was packed, but we were happy to deal with the crowd for this rich, veggie-friendly food!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Sanaa's is a wonderful place to eat in Sioux Falls, I have been enjoying Sanaa's food for several years. The food is excellent, healthy, homemade, fresh Mediterranean food. There are great options for vegetarians, vegan, gluten free, and meat eaters. Sanaa herself is a food artist and a welcoming, friendly hostess. A meal at Sanaa's is an exceptional dining experience and will make you smile.