“Very comfortable”

Ranked #34 of 53 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Wisconsin
“Very comfortable”
Reviewed October 24, 2008

The room was large. The beds were very comfortable. They had nice pillows. The breakfast had a lot of choices. The woman working at the front desk was nice and friendly.

• Liked — The room was very comfortable
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank chell112
BaymontSD, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, October 30, 2008
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. We enjoy getting responses from guests no matter the content. They help us improve and also provide recognition for staff! Again, Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again!

Holly

Holly J. Anderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Assiniboia, Canada
Reviewed September 23, 2008

Carpet was dirty, fixtures/furniture was dated (except for the desk chair, which was one of the nicest I've ever seen), and the staff was okay at best. Definetely not a terrible option if you're on a tight budget, but I don't think I'd stay again.

• Liked — The price.
  • Disliked — Every else.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank dwl_17

Travelers are raving about these Sioux Falls hotels

Ramsey, Minnesota
Reviewed August 16, 2008

We enjoyed our stay at the Baymont Inn in Sioux Falls SD. The room was very clean, the bed comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. I forgot my hat in the room and didn’t realize it was missing until we were 250 miles away. When I phoned the hotel they told me that they had found my hat and would mail it to me. My hat almost beat me home. I would definitely stay at the Baymont again. It was a great experience for us.

• Liked — The room was comfortable and very clean,
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
South Dakota
Reviewed January 8, 2008

My husband had just been released from the hospital and we decided to stay in town before the long drive home. The Baymont gave us a great medical rate and made sure the accomodations for my husband were satisfactory. Nice rooms, comfy beds, hated to go home!

Stayed January 2008
rapid city, sd
Reviewed July 28, 2007

We picked this hotel from a travel magazine because they had a coupon in it. Of course, when we got there, they did not have any of the coupon priced rooms available. Oh well. We took a regular priced room, which, with tax etc, ended up being about $96. The room was average, two standard beds. It was clean and the location was right off the freeway and close to food and shopping. It was pretty quiet and the pool area was nice. They did have a luggage cart available which is always nice in the lower priced hotels. Unfortunately, I accidently left my credit card on the front desk counter and it got stolen. I was lucky enough to realize it within 30 minutes and call to get it cancelled, but was still disappointed to have this happen, though it was not the hotels fault. I pity the person who took it, the first time they try to use it...........ha ha. When we got ready to leave we checked all the dresser drawers even though we had only stayed one night and not used them, and we found somebody elses clothes in one of the drawers....I informed the front desk but it kind of made me wonder how much attention to detail they have here. All in all though, it was acceptable and I would probably stay here again (and be much more careful of my credit card!).

• Liked — right off the freeway, close to food and shopping
  • Disliked — felt there was inattention to detail (others clothes in drawers, credit card taken under front desks noses)
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
Orange County, CA
Reviewed July 3, 2007

We had three rooms and were very pleased. Staff is friendly, helpful and responsive. Rooms were appointed adequately (not luxorious, but clean and well cared for.) Inlcuded breakfast is good, included great waffles on Sunday. Free Internet and printer in lobby is handy.

• Liked — Nice indoor pool!
  • Stayed July 2007
Lawrence
Reviewed July 2, 2007

We stayed at Baymont Inn because of the location for my daughter's basketball team tournament. The management from the time the families on the team started calling to get their rooms, they were snotty and did not want to work with them. After setting up the reservations for our team, families started calling within minutes and they were told there was no reservation for our team. Needless to say I was on the phone again. Upon check in, we found a very unfriendly atmosphere, and they do not want to work with you. Understaffed. Breakfast was not good. We had 11 basketball players that were looking for a good breakfast to get them through their first game. Do not rely on this one. Rooms were very small for the price we paid, and the beds were small and very uncomfortable. I would not recommend anyone stay at the Baymont Inn in Sioux Falls, SD. Not a good stay at ALL!!!

• Liked — The location was great!
  • Disliked — The staff
  • Stayed June 2007