New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Sioux Falls

Baymont Inn & Suites Sioux Falls
Ranked #36 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Aberdeen
“Excellent savings, clean, quiet room.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

My sons and I came to SF to see my Dad who is staying at one of the hospitals. I booked an Express Deal through Expedia. We stayed two nights and I think I got a good bargain. Our room was clean, my kids enjoyed swimming. What surprised me the most is usually when I book a room like this, I seem to get the "leftover or crappy" room. We were booked on the third floor closest to the interstate. I thought oh great, a lot of traffic noise. Our room was surprisingly very quiet. The morning breakfast served its purpose for us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Rooms
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

BaymontMGR, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Heather W-
Thanks so much for taking a moment to review your stay with us here at Baymont Inn Sioux Falls. Im also glad to hear that your ExpressDeal purchase worked out well for you. In the future when traveling to Sioux Falls feel free to call us direct to lock in even lower room rates. We also guarantee the lowest room rate directly through the hotel plus we can then guarantee your room type as well. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again at Baymont Inn Sioux Falls.

Nathan Olson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Dakota Dunes, South Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

This hotel was very clean, well appointed, staff and check in process were polite and knowledgable. Room was satisfactory, my boyfriend LOVED the chair and said it was super comfortable. The pool area was well stocked and clean, hot tub was wonderful (although the lights in the pool and hot tub were not on or unworking).

Wifi had good connectivity, breakfast was pretty basic but I was pleased at the full sized muffins as opposed to those mini muffins so many others offer. The only thing I was displeased about was the bathroom was VERY small, and when we had inquired about a late checkout I was informed by the front desk man that it was not possible due to a "full house" (I had checked and there was still hotel availability and was only asking for an extra half hour due to our late night previously).

Room was clean, micro/fridge were clean, linens clean--- the housekeeping staff did not check behind the bathroom door and there was a ladies black satin robe that had been left behind by the prior guests. AC was more than adequate and not loud.

I would and most likely will stay here again, price is right, location is good, and you can tell the owners actually care about their property. Thanks for giving us a good stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
Leigh-
Thanks so much for taking a moment to review your stay with us here at Baymont Inn Sioux Falls. We love hearing that your stay was great! Its comments like yours that keep us working hard. Thanks again for staying at Baymont Inn Sioux Falls.

Nathan Olson
Stillwater
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

You came here to check out what you got for your money. You requested a room that would accommodated 3 adults. The comments here show someone did the same thing and was put into a room with 2 double beds. No way, you think, this can't be standard practice?

You notice that the hotel responses to these posts show they are trying to provide the best for their customers, right?

Call to check.

What? It is standard practice to squeeze two people into a double bed? Oh yes. I got, "That's why they call it a DOUBLE bed".

Well, the double bed may have been the "latest and greatest" when it came out in the late 1800's. Then it was either that or sleep on the floor but nowadays we expect a bit more.

Go ahead and request a rollaway. The response you get, "that's an extra $10". Even though you agree they respond, "Well, a rollaway can't be guaranteed, you'll have to see if one's available when you check in"

So, even though you willing to pay extra to compensate for what they consider adequate....no joy.

What happened to that caring person that responds to these post's? Easier to apologize later.....?

Good luck canceling through Hotwire.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Stilltrippin
BaymontMGR, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear StillTrippin-

I am confused about your review of our hotel since you did not even stay here. I was unaware you could post a review when you didn't actually stay at the hotel?? I am showing your reservation was cancelled over a week prior to your arrival. In response to your comments about a rollaway bed, we do offer them on a first come, first serve basis since we are limited on the number we have. As far as your dealing with Hotwire.com, I am sorry to hear that it was difficult to get your reservation cancelled. Unfortunately, when you book through a 3rd party site all cancellations or reservation changes have to be done through them. We always encourage guests to book directly with the hotel so you do not have those issues. If we can be of any service to you in the future please give us a call.

Nate Olson