Now, granted, I don't stay in a lot of hotels, but I've stayed in enough of them to judge. In addition, I'm a picky NYC gal. I would have had to pay triple what I did in my hometown area to get a room that nice. Not only was the room beautiful, but the service was top notch. I'll comment on the room first:
Clean and homey. Just like I was at home. The furnishings, the lighting, and every need was met. I had a little kitchenette that had everything I could possibly need, right down to ice in the freezer and a complimentary soap packet for the dishwasher. Oh, and a packet of microwavable popcorn. There was a desk area to do work, with full internet access. A wall mounted flat screen TV that swiveled so you could see it anywhere in the room. The bed was comfortable and had the softest blanket.
Service: I was in Sioux Falls without a car. I was depending on a friend for my transportation. But my friend wasn't always available. I found myself desperately needing to get a prescription filled, but no ride to get to the nearest pharmacy. The hotel called me a taxi and paid for the fare. I thought that was really wonderful. They didn't have to do that.
There's a business center for people who don't have a laptop computer with them. I found that very helpful, to check my email each day. You can also print, fax and mail from there, as well.
There is a complimentary breakfast, in which I did not partake. There was also a complimentary dinner, Monday through Thursday. I went twice. The food really wasn't very good, but it was free and came in handy as I had no car to go looking for food. The front desk also was able to give me several take out menus so that I could order in, which came in very handy.
The hotel is close to many stores and places to eat, but only if you have a car. I did not, so that made it difficult. They did have a shuttle, but I did not use it. They also had a little "Suite Shop" which sold some basic items. I used that a great deal.
I really couldn't hear much of what was going on in other rooms, which is always a plus. On a scale from 1 to 10, I'd rate the hotel a 10. I was VERY pleased with my stay there (which was nine days long) and would recommend it HIGHLY to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy easy access to shopping, medical facilities and a business park from our renovated Homewood Suites by Hilton® Sioux Falls hotel in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Our extended stay hotel is located near I-229. We provide a 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to the airport and limited scheduled service within the city limits. Our refreshing lobby, refurbished in November 2015, features new furniture, art work and carpet. Choose from 95 studio, one- and two-bedroom and accessible suites with new furniture, fixtures and more. Each of these Sioux Falls hotel suites has a fully equipped kitchen and a separate living room with TV. Dine in our Lodge for breakfast daily and our evening social with light fare and beverages* Monday through Thursday. These meals and WiFi are included with your stay. You’ll also have access to the fitness room, the indoor pool and whirlpool, the courtyard gardens and the lobby fireplace. Plan a picnic near our outdoor grills. This Sioux Falls hotel is near American Family Insurance, Avera Health Systems, Colorado Technical Institute and Wells Fargo. Host a reception for 70 people in our updated meeting room or hold a smaller one in our boardroom. We can support your meeting needs with our business center and A/V equipment rental. Venture out for some fun activities at nearby attractions such as Delbridge Museum, Wild Water West Waterpark, Washington Pavilion and the South Dakota Battleship Memorial. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Homewood Suites Sioux Falls
- Hilton Sioux Falls
- Homewood Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Homewood Suites
- Sioux Falls Hilton