All reviews ceiling fan two bedroom suite full kitchen shuttle service nice hotel rooms are large complimentary breakfast great place to stay would stay again business trip staff was friendly waffles the breakfast area hot tub road trip dishwasher kitchenette
Reviewed September 16, 2018

We did like staying at this hotel. It looks like a brand-new one, or recently renovated. The room size was on the larger side with a full kitchen, which is quite useful for an extended stay. There was a nice selection of food for breakfast. It is located quite far from the downtown area, but quite close to interstate, that makes it convenient, while driving across the country.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
MaureenO869, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review. I'm so happy that you had a good stay with us. I hope we'll have the pleasure of hosting you again if you make it back to Sioux Falls!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Best Hotel experience ever!! The staff are amazing - kind, thoughtful, efficient, professional, thorough and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Hotel was clean and quiet. Breakfast was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TraceyS2448, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Thank you for the kind review. Our staff works hard to make our hotel feel like home away from home! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope we can see you again soon! Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Homewood Suites remain a favorite to date but this hotel is in desperate need of updates and repairs. The location is likely pretty good for those utilizing the airport butwe are driving through and unless you wanted to do more driving, there is not much close to the hotel. The breakfast and managers social were as expected but the rooms were seriously outdated and many repairs were needed throughout the property. The hot tub was simply hot as the jets did not work at all. The employees were pretty nice but having just left a different homewood suites property, this one did not measure up to expectations. Recommended looking for other options, I will.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
TraceyS2448, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

I am glad to hear that the Homewood Suites is a favorite brand. I am very sorry that the pump on the jets to our whirlpool had malfunctioned during your stay. I know the pump has since been repaired and the spa is completely functional and running. Hopefully next time you are in Sioux Falls you can enjoy it. I am so pleased to hear that the staff treated you well and that the social and breakfast were up to your expectations. We hope you will consider staying with us again, and giving us an opportunity to meet and exceed ypur expectations. Thank you for your business

Reviewed September 4, 2018

We stayed for two nights and appreciated the location and amenities. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was great! I would definitely stay here again when in SFalls.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tracey S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you very much for the great review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff takes a great deal of pride in making our guests feel welcome with clean comfortable, rooms and great service. I am glad we could be apart of your time in Sioux Falls, and I hope we can serve you again in the near future. Thank you for staying at the Sioux Falls Homewood Suites.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Nice rooms, friendly staff. Sheets would not stay on the bed. Seemed one size too small. Indoor Pool had black leafy material on the bottom. Needed cleaning. No other businesses to walk to here, and very difficult at times to pull out on the main street, and I'm used to Chicago traffic. Very close to the highway.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us at the Homewood Suites during your travels to Sioux Falls. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our rooms and staff service. I know during peak times of the day traffic can be difficult due to our great location near local hospitals, dining and shopping. The city is aware of the traffic concerns and are looking at soltions for our growing area of the city. Thank you very much for your feedback and your business!