“What a great place!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls
Ranked #14 of 54 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were passing through on our way to Mt. Rushmore. After being stuck in Mn with car trouble, the hotel was an oasis. Definitely a high point on our trip. The breakfast itself was worth the price. In addition, the room was clean and spacious.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed August 12, 2014

It was a nice surprise to have dinner and wine included in the price of the room two of the nights we stayed. It was also nice that breakfast was included too. However, we both agreed that the bed and pillows were terrible and tossed and turned every night-couldn't sleep well at all which cancelled out all the positives :/

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2014

I stayed here last week overnight while traveling through South Dakota. The hotel offered much more than I expected. The service is excellent and they actually serve a little meal during the manager's reception, so I didn't have to buy dinner. The rooms are very large, but a little noisy. I don't know if it's the air conditioning or the construction, but it didn't bother me. The beds are super comfortable. The best part of this was that I needed an airport shuttle (it's a good distance from the airport) and when I called the desk and learned that their little van didn't run as early as I needed to be there, they simply told me that they would have a cab waiting for me. The cab was right on time and check out was superbly easy. I would recommend this hotel if you're in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The staff was very nice. The hotel was good. Not great but good and I am very picky when it comes to being clean. It was clean. It is a little dated but the rooms were very nice and big. The biggest problem I had was that the furnace was very loud in the bedroom and any time some flushed the toilet it sounded like a space ship taking off. This is because I think it is an older hotel. Nothing the staff can do about it. The breakfast was very average. I have had a lot better at other Hilton chains. The big problem I had is the computer in the work room did not allow me to use my internet because I have comcast. Most hotels do but this one and the Hilton Gardens in Rapid City did not either. They need to check this out. But overall it was a good hotel if you need a spacious room or suite.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The service was very good, the Thursday night managers special was a pleasent surprise, Continental Breakfast was excellent. Only complaint is one of the rooms we reserved we didn't get the type we actually needed but they did compensate for this and I thought the walls and floors weren't sound proof enough. The staff was very helpfull in making suggestions and getting us directions for activities for our group.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank marj2011
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Fast check-in with a very friendly staff. Went to the evening reception which was good food and the atmosphere was pleasant. Room was everything it was supposed to be. Was great to eat breakfast off of plates and real silverware instead of what many serve on--plastic.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Very nice motel on south side of town. We wanted to spend a couple of days in Sioux Falls and hit the downtown area and the Louise Street & Interstate 29 area. Rooms clean, service great. Had a good cooked breakfast each morning, ran out of some food one morning though. Nice evening reception that we were surprised by, very relaxing and very good offerings. We usually stay on the Clubhouse Inn & Suites but would consider staying here again on next trip. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple