“Very nice place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Beulah, United States
“Very nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business and it was great. The staff were helpful and there was a complimentary breakfast and dinner, along with complimentary beer and wine at night. Very nice! The only bad thing was internet connection in my guest room. The connections in the meeting room was fine.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Vermillion, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

We needed a room for two nights, but only reserved one night. The hotel staff was very quick to call our room the moment there was an early check out so we could stay another night in a different room. Clean, great comp breakfast, quiet, quick internet.

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

10 outy of 10 in all areas. A beautiful, clean, quiet and somewhat-secluded, friendly environment; that is close to several historic locations. If/when I make it back to this area, I will be sure to stay at this particual location, as well as recommending it to my friends and others who may travel tothis part of the US.

Cape coral, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I loved this hotel. We stayed here for almost a month, while in town for my husbands job. The ONLY thing I would change about this place is the days and times of the food service. Breakfast is 7 days a week, but they need to expand the hours for later in the morning. They also do dinner (with free wine!!!and beer) but only mon-thurs. They should do it 7 days. Most nights the dinner is pretty good. As far as breakfast goes, YUM!! The waffles are great, and OMG they have to-die-for chocolate chip cappuccino muffins every day. I don't know how I will survive without them (I even stole two extras on my last morning there to take with me for the road heehee).
The housekeeping service was awesome too, they were all very nice. Front desk people were awesome too. The first time I did our laundry, the dryers kinda sucked. I informed the front desk that they weren't drying the clothes and they kindly let me use the housekeeping dryers for the rest of my stay.

Another awesome thing was their shuttle service. They will take you anywhere in town for free with only like a half-hour notice, for drop off and pick up.

The hotel is also kid-friendly, the employees were so nice to my 3yr old, which I very much appreciate.

I have no real complaints on this hotel, I recommend this hotel very highly, and hope to be able to stay at another Homewood at whatever city we end up in.

We stayed at the Microtel for the first week or two when we were in town, and it started out great, and then I wrote my review on it too soon, because I started noticing I was missing some medication out of the bottle. Two different kinds. Both had a couple missing almost every day. There is also a girl at their front desk who likes to visit the male guests in their rooms a little too much. One of those males stayed in the next room over and we were able to hear that they were, uh, enjoying themselves in there. I heard her leaving around 2am and looked out my door to see her kissing him goodbye for the night. As soon as I can make another review on the microtel, I am going to include all that info. Funny, when we moved to this Homewood suites, none of my medication was missing at all!

In short, this hotel is really great. I loved it, I felt right at him here. Stay here.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Heather1911
Elkader, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

We packed in a hurry and traveled 400 miles to Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The room was a refuge and as we experienced a sad trip to town Having the extra space in the suit enabled all three of us to be very comfortable.

Wheaton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Had an incredible experience. Accommodations and amenities were first class. Absolutely would stay here again, without a doubt! Best hotel we stayed at during our week in South Dakota. Manager's receptions had incredible food and breakfast was superb!

Saint Michael, Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

I really like Homewood Suites hotels and look for them when I am travelling as an option, but this one fell below standard. It wasn't very clean, the air conditioners rattled loudly, and the closet door wouldn't work.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Meloney M, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel We apologize for the issues in your room and we’re working with our maintenance and housekeeping team to ensure these issues don’t happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.