“Quiet and Friendly”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls
Ranked #12 of 53 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This hotel is quiet and all the employees are helpful and friendly. The pool area is quite relaxing. Breakfast staff assisted me with the grandchildren and were cleaning off tables and replenishing the food items on the breakfast bar constantly. The front desk was accomadating when I asked for a later check out time. Parking is very good no matter what side of the hotel you are on. Easy on and off access to shopping and the Interstate highway system. They are able to accomadate large families with bigger rooms available on the third floor. Dishwashers and stoves/refrigerators in the rooms are convenient for us as we like to prepare our meals ourselves. Towels are provided at both the pool and workout areas with the restrooms right next to them.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Sasha at the front desk is very polite and very helpful there was a mix up on my reservations and they had made 2 reservations for me the first room they put me n was a smoking room hand it smelled awful I asked if they had a nother room that was non smoking she look for a little bit and found one this is the kind of service you expect from Hilton all the time everywhere you go awesome job Sasha.as far as a smoking room does that room even smell worse than some motel 6 smoking rooms they really need to use ioniozers to prevent that old smoke smell from permiating the building .

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I loved this hotel! It was clean, well cared for, staff was friendly, breakfast was great, local transportation a huge bonus, and very well located. My room had a fridge, micro, dishes/dishwasher, table and chairs, desk, couch, and the regulars (bed, bathroom, closet, sink). It was supremely quiet. The extra blanket placed at the foot of the bed was a nice touch. Also, the breakfast was good...eggs, hashbrowns, and sausage (with bacon offered one of my 3 mornings there). Also, breads/muffins, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, juice, milk, coffee, tea, salsa/cheese/jalapenos for eggs. I would definitely stay here again, and because it was so nice, I will most definitely choose Homewood over other hotels in the future! (And $95 was a very competative price!)

Room Tip: Room 219 has 2 windows...is very quiet, but is a tiny bit far from the elevator (if you have difficu...
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The room could not have been any better. it was very clean and smelled great. The Bed was the best. Breakfast was great. On our second day of the stay, we arrived for Breakfast just about an hour late, we were still met with a warm smile and told to fill our plates. We were there for a hospital visit and was given a very fair hospiatal stay rate. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Great experience at this hotel. I would go back to this hotel the next time I am in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It was very clean and quiet. The room was spacious. Location was great as long as you had a car. If you do not have a car, a downtown hotel would be a better option for you.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The rooms here are standard Homewood Suites: roomy, comfortable. Rooms were reasonably well-lit and warm.
This particular hotel has seen plenty of use: it will be due carpet replacement soon.
Compared to some other Homewood Suites, breakfast and evening service is more harried, not as well serviced and without much cheer.
The little "quick-mart" was present, but without much variety. However, there are many restaurants nearby.
The hotel was full, so housekeeping did not get around to the rooms until late, but were cheerful and helpful.
I heard several other (younger) guests commenting that the sleeper-sofa beds were uncomfortable enough that they moved the mattresses to the floor, but without much improvement.

Room Tip: No significant room/location differences noted
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Homewood Suites is always my first choice when looking for a place to stay when away from home. Great deal, service and a comfortable bed is what I have come to expect whenever I stay here. I enjoy having the 4 areas of a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. Whether it’s for my wife and I or I bring the family, we always enjoy the spacious room and nice facilities.