“EXCELLENT Hotel”

Ranked #15 of 53 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls, United States
“EXCELLENT Hotel”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was extremely pleased with this hotel. Everything was amazing and they were very accomodating when I needed to stay longer than originally planned. Got a discount b/c my hubby was in the hospital. Only drawback was that the wi-fi was unsecured. Great staff, rooms and atmosphere!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Fort Collins, United States
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We had a suite and I did not even realize how much we needed one until we got there. We were staying in the area for a funeral and had our 1 year old son with us. The suite was large and fit a portable crib in the bedroom easily along with all our bags. We were able to put him to bed on time and sit out in the living room area in our room and watch some TV and eat popcorn. It was great, I can't imagine how difficult it would have been not to have that separate but close area. The kitchen also had a fridge, a dishwasher and everything else you would need. It was a home away from home. Loved this hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

First time I have stayed here while in SF but plan to return when back in town.
My review will mirror the majority of others that is no problems and no complaints.
I was greeted and checked out in a very friendly manor.
I enjoyed meeting people during the dinner / drink time.
My room was very nice, well laid out.
I have added some pictures.
This would be the place I would pick if I had to stay in area for extended period of time.
Thanks

• Stayed April 2013
San Francisco, California
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This hotel is in a great location, it is away from the busy streets and right off of the interstate, which made it nice and quite!!! When we got to our room I was shocked by the amount of space there was. To the right was a small kitchen (NO JOKE) This kitchen had a FULL Frige/Freezer with a sink, dishes, dishwasher, and wait for it wait for it..... they even had a range so you could cook... They had a table with 2 chairs and a desk with another chair. It had a couch that pulled out into a bed and a Queen sized bed with a celing fan. (how many hotels have a celing fan!!) the bathroom was kind of small but who cares about that with all the extra space that we had, the tv was mounted so we could turn it towards the bed or the couch. which was very nice!! We had 5 people with us and we pulled the hidabed out took the mattress off there and put the cushions back on it so that there was enough space for everyone to sleep. The beds are clean and comfortable, I didnt like the pillows because they are feather pillows but I brought my own so other than that I was HIGHLY IMPRESSED!!
Breakfast was delish!!! Scrambled eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, waffle maker, cereal, fruit, juices, milk and coffee. The pool area was great also, I was expecting the hot tub to be luke warm and the pool to be FREEZING, like most hotels and I was beyond impressed when I got into the hot tub and it was seriously HOT!! (Like when I got out to re turn the jets on my body was red from the heat (Which I LOVE!!!) The pool was comfortable and spacious!! The staff were so friendly and curtious and helpful! When I go back to Sioux Falls I am going to be going back here for sure!!!

Room Tip: Quite, Beautiful, Just like home, spacious
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Rock Rapids, Iowa, United States
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Staff was fabulous, friendly, and helpful. Rooms were very clean, breakfast was tasty!! The management staff was amazing! They go above and beyond to make sure that everyone is happy and enjoying there stay. We WILL be going back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Alexia N
ND
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were spacious and clean. And the beds were amazing. Honestly the best bedding I have ever experienced in a hotel. The complimentary breakfast was delicious with plenty of options. I would stay here again and recommend to anyone heading to Sioux Falls.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We experienced EXCEPTIONAL service at this location. Kristen Hicks went above and beyond what is required of her in her position to ensure that we were comfortable. When we went down to the front desk to inquire about local restaurants as well as the weather forecast for the next day, she not only gave us a website for the local weather station but then immediately went online to check for us. As far as restaurants she started to recommend some and when we found that we were interested in the same restaurant for supper she offered to call in our order at the same time so that we could split the delivery charge. Later, she delivered the food to our room instead of calling us when the food had been delivered so that we could pick it up in the lobby. Again and again, she impressed us with her friendliness and outright goodwill that easily made this stay exceptional. We were also impressed with the breakfast person and the cleaning personnel that we had encountered. They were all friendly and professional. On our return trip home we left the hotel we were staying at in Missouri a day early in order to break up the drive (I was traveling with my 20-month year old) and because we wanted to stay at Homewood Suites in Sioux Falls again. We would and will be recommending Homewood Suites to our friends and family, without hesitation. If you have not been to a Homewood Suites -- beware -- once you have stayed at one you will never want to go to another hotel again. You CANNOT beat the value - free internet, breakfast, and dinners (during the week). We now plan our trips so that our nights end at Homewood Suites.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family