Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls
$100
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$60
$119
GardenInn.com
$71
$100
QualityInn
Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$109
$92
$97
  • Pool
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefull kitchenshuttle servicerooms are largecomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staywould stay againbusiness tripfront desk staffstaff was friendlywafflesvery nice hotelsouth dakotahot tubthe breakfast areadishwasherkitchenette
Reviewed December 8, 2011

We booked three 2 queen bed - 1 bedroom suites and one queen studio suite for our family for two nights. The rooms were very spacious and clean. It was nice to be able and spread out when we ordered in pizza one eve. We ate breakfast there two mornings - VERY tasty with a great variety of choices to eat and enjoyed the evening meal one night. The kids took advantage of the swimming pool. Our only complaint there was a powerful chlorine smell that got stirred up as they got splashing and got everyone coughing.
The motel is located away from the busyness of the shopping mall area of town but yet within easy driving distance. It's quiet and peaceful. We feel it was reasonably priced and we will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Clean, friendly and great food.
The evening food and wine was a plus here, the breakfast is one of the best you will get for complimentary; I spent a week here while on business, the internet was fast, rooms huge, everything you needed was on hand.
I recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2011

As a HHonors Diamond Member, I visit many hotel properties every year and this Homewood Suites is one of the best Homewood Suites I've ever visited. The suites are good size and offer a living area and kitchenette. The kitchenette was great offering a full size refrigerator, microwave and electric stove top. Both the living area and the bedroom had large screen HDTV's with a good selection of programming. There were good options available at the hotel for breakfast and durning the evening Manager's Reception. Additionally, the hotel is conveniently located close to a number of dining options. Next time I'm in Sioux Falls, this will be my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: The King Suites are great!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2011

As a member of the Sioux Falls community and within close proximity of Homewood Suites, I often utilize the hotel, whether it be for a one-night get-away or housing relatives from out of town. I have never had anything but exemplary service. I adore the staff, management and the comfy-cozy ambviance of the property. I, too, stayed during the internet outage and not only did the staff explain to me what was going on (GLOBAL outage throughout the AT&T system), I also was invited to read an email sent from the Hilton corporate office that further explained the outage. Breakfast was amazing, per usual, and the homemade waffles were exceptionally fluffy and flavorful. Had a little trouble getting my keys to work on the outside doors but not enough to complain about. CAN'T WAIT TO STAY AGAIN!!!!!!

Room Tip: The corner suites are the best!!!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2011

We have stayed here for years and this past week was absolutely the worst experience we have ever had. The staff and manager were extremely rude and ignorant. They were not pleasant at all and never acknowledged you or even said have a nice day. The internet did not work all day or night, and yet they did not care. The first person said there was no problem, the next that it was a global issue, and the manager did not even know when she came in. It was not until that night it was addressed, but not fixed. It was freezing in the hallways and yet it was 27 degrees at night. I will never stay there again after this awful experience.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank membraneman
Meloney11, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

“We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserve. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at Homewood Suites. We appreciate your feedback and I will be reaching out to you in order to make this right.”