“Great fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 11 Fun & Games in Sioux Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Thunder Road Fun Park is a small amusement park with 12 attractions for all ages. There is something for almost anyone with 2 Go-kart tracks, Rookie Karts, a Family Roller Coaster, Tilt-A-Whirl, Adventure Mini-Golf, Laser Maze, Laser Tag, Euro-Bungy Trampoline, Water Wars, Human Foosball, Bumper Boats, and Batting Cages. Free Parking, No Admission, and Free picnic areas. Remember the Fun!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Mini golf course is average for mini-golf...but fun. Batting cages are great. Go-Karts are fun and worth a whirl. Prices seem a bit steep but I don't go to fun centers a lot so I couldn't compare with others in the region if there are any. The staff are courteous. It is worth a family day when the weather's good!

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Benjamin L

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Miniature golf and Go Carts ROCK!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Thunder Road Park has the most challenging 18 holes of miniature golf that I've ever played in a long time. The go carts are the fastest I have EVER driven. You get a little nervous when they strap you in with a five point harness. Fish tails and drifting are common on every curve. Hang on if they sprinkle talc powder across the track. Things get loose!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank marinedad71
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Low Value, too expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The cost of tickets per ride makes this place a downer. I first went a couple years ago with friends and had a ball, but it was through a mass group rate that made everything accessible to us. Going back again last night, we found that you have to buy tickets for each thing - it was something like $5.25 for one ride on the go-kart track, so it's disappointing that it isn't more cost effective. Mini golf was still fun, but cost was such a let down that I left discouraged.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Matt88771
Madison SD
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fast Carts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The go cart race track is the most fun. There are single and double carts so the whole family can race. The miniature golf is definitely challenging. The also have an oval go-car race track for the true Nascar fans. There is a water ballon battle ground and much more. Highly recommend it. Look for coupons!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Dennis Z
Tyler, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Will be going again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Mine & my boyfriends birthdays are 1 day apart, so this year we decided to try out Thunder Road. We loved the go-cart racing, and slick-track racing. We went on the Tilt-A-Whirl a few times. Needless to say, we had a great time & were smiling the whole time. I'm only 23, but it truly made me feel "young again"! ;) My only complaint would be that the mini-golf set up was a little chintzy. But we will be back again for more fun!

Visited September 2012