“Great Pho”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Everything about Lam's is great! I actually go the for the Pho and have not tried much else because it is so yummy!! Everyone is always friendly and the service is fantastic!!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

They have really good Pho soup that you can purchase to go. Also an interesting little building that used to be a church I believe for the restaurant.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

we love the Pho here! Seriously their broth is so rich and yummy. My mouth is watering now thinking of it!

Reviewed February 13, 2018

I do not have much experience with Vietnamese food, so we checked this place out on a recent trip. I enjoyed my food very much and would recommend for lunch.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I had heard so many good things about Lam’s so I was anxious to try them. The menu is overly large and somewhat confusing. Food was OK but unremarkable. Service was not very good. Probably won’t go back.