“Good Buffet”

Khorasan Kabob House
Ranked #26 of 445 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Khorasan Kabob House offers authentic Afghan Cuisine and fine handmade carpets. If you don't know Afghan cooking, you may find it somewhat similar to Indian. Kabobs are just a start--we offer a full menu of delectable middle-Eastern dishes. Most of them can be spiced to your personal taste.
Reviewed August 11, 2018

The lunch buffet had a reasonably good selection of food, all of which was very good. I had never had Afghan food; it's similar in some ways to Indian food, though none of what I had was very spicy. Service was OK.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing! So glad we found this excellent restaurant in TripAdvisor‘s gluten-free restaurants in Sioux Falls. The restaurant actually kind of shares a room divided by a half wall with a hand knotted and tied carpet and pillow store. The Middle Eastern flare is unmistakable. The food and menu were excellent and the service was wonderful. The only thing lacking was the decor, which was simple and rather plain. But that will not keep us from returning the next time we are in town. We highly recommend the sultan kebobs.

1  Thank Cemei
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Ordered Burani and Butter Chicken, most amazing food. You will not be disappointed, everything was perfect. Highly recommended, will be back again!

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

We’re locals and have been to this restaurant several times, usually in the evening. I love the assortment of Afghan dishes, ranging from kabobs to more interesting spicy dishes. Customers can dial their own level of spicy from 1-10. 7 is perfect for me. I love the basmati rice.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Delicious! The owner and his family were very friendly. I look forward to the next opportunity I have to eat here again!

Been to Khorasan Kabob House? Share your experiences!