“Our favorite hometown restaurant”
Review of K Restaurant

K Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 411 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We always visit K's Restaurant for our special occasions. The food is always excellent and the wine selections are well paired to the menu. Service is attentive and cordial. It is a limited menu, however, but we have never been without good choices. We like the fact that the selections change with some regularity, so we have been treated to a wide variety of delicious meals. Prices are exceptionally reasonable and portions are generous. The location is off the beaten path, but easily accessible. We will continue to patronize and highly recommend this restaurant to others.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Chef Tina Kuehn formerly worked as a German embassy chef, and devises an extemporaneous menu each week based on the best and freshest available ingredients. Entrees are generous and of wide variety. The wine list is outstanding. Desserts here are very impressive. Costs are less than what I would expect for comparable meals elsewhere.

3  Thank karmaswimswami
Reviewed October 19, 2013

If I'm going to be over on this side of town, I prefer Sanaa's, but this is admittedly very good. I've heard it said that a grilled cheese with anything more than cheese is not grilled cheese, but regardless of terminology, that was a very good sandwich! Two different kinds of cheese, tomato, sunflower seeds, and the yogurt was a surprising fantastic condiment! I might have given it a full 5 stars if I had tried other things. I might later too.

1  Thank Me W
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Very interesting. I would highly recommend this place. It is a little hard to find, but well worth it. It has a unique atmosphere.

1  Thank DickBobG
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Might be a little tough to find if you're not from Sioux Falls, but so worth the driving around. Very good food, excellent service, and such a fun place for lunch. Had a chicken wild rice casserole - was AMAZINGLY good! Just right prices, and they have baked goods too. I'll be bringing my friends here!

1  Thank Jane876