“Absolutely the best restaurant in Sioux Falls”
Review of K Restaurant

K Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 411 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Chef Tina Kuehn formerly worked as a German embassy chef, and devises an extemporaneous menu each week based on the best and freshest available ingredients. Entrees are generous and of wide variety. The wine list is outstanding. Desserts here are very impressive. Costs are less than what I would expect for comparable meals elsewhere.

3  Thank karmaswimswami

Reviewed October 19, 2013

If I'm going to be over on this side of town, I prefer Sanaa's, but this is admittedly very good. I've heard it said that a grilled cheese with anything more than cheese is not grilled cheese, but regardless of terminology, that was a very good sandwich! Two different kinds of cheese, tomato, sunflower seeds, and the yogurt was a surprising fantastic condiment! I might have given it a full 5 stars if I had tried other things. I might later too.

1  Thank Me W
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Very interesting. I would highly recommend this place. It is a little hard to find, but well worth it. It has a unique atmosphere.

1  Thank DickBobG
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Might be a little tough to find if you're not from Sioux Falls, but so worth the driving around. Very good food, excellent service, and such a fun place for lunch. Had a chicken wild rice casserole - was AMAZINGLY good! Just right prices, and they have baked goods too. I'll be bringing my friends here!

1  Thank Jane876
Reviewed April 12, 2013

There weren't too many people there when I went for lunch. All I can say is WOW the sandwich I had was amazing! I will be back! The other people I went with also loved their meals. We already planned a return trip.

1  Thank AdamA817