“Warm, inviting atmosphere and good food”
Review of Parker's Bistro

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Urban spoon number one for Sioux Falls, SD
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were welcoming and accommodating to us and your service dog. We opted to sit outside and enjoy the evening and some live music. Food was good and an over-all nice evening.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (228)

Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants to discuss business! The menu offers a variety of choices and the Chef’s talents and presentation are beyond excellent. May be on the higher end for the market, yet when the food and atmosphere help sell your presentation, how can you go wrong? Excellent service to top it off!!

Reviewed August 21, 2019

Best overall dinner in Sioux Falls that I had. I had the scallops and my wife had the fish special. She won with the meal. It was really good. Mine was good also, just the bed of flavors did not mesh as well as it could. The appetizers were good, but not great also. A crab roll and a tuna dish were good, but not spot on. I sound picky, and I guess I can be, but it was almost a super rally good meal. It just missed in a few area. The wine list was good, and had options and different price tiers. The dessert was really good. So happy with that. The service was excellent also. Like I said, the best overall fine dinning experience I had in the city.

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

The food and service was excellent as usual. The quality of the original food items is unusual and unique.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

We landed here after a long day on the road on advice of a Lyft driver. We were ready to be pampered a little and we were. Chef accommodate a major menu change to meet a dietary preference. Service was attentive and careful. Food was done very nicely—we even liked the chizlik, a local speciality, even though we were dubious. Too bad we don’t live in SF. We would go back again and again