“Finest Dining Establishment in Sioux Falls”
Review of Parker's Bistro

Parker's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Parker's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 411 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Urban spoon number one for Sioux Falls, SD
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Having grown up in Sioux Falls, but then lived and traveled extensively across the country, I was so glad when Parker's open several years ago, giving Sioux Falls a taste of the inventive and well-executed fine dining restaurants and menus I've had the pleasure to experience elsewhere. Their seasonal menu features local produce and meat, plus their wine list is both expansive and well-priced. Whether you're a local looking for a great dinner with your significant other, or in Sioux Falls on business and want to try the best the city has to offer, Parker's Bistro is the place to go!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had two not so good experiences at Parkers but decided to give them one more chance before we decided not to go back. This time it was great. The service was wonderful with a very personable, efficient waitress that offered good suggestions. The food was delivered quickly and presentation was very good. Our only complaint would be that the scallops had a fair amount of grit in them. Other than that, our visit to Parkers was really enjoyable and we will return again. They are not a large restaurant and I would highly recommend making a reservation, especially on a Friday night.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

If you are looking to eat something different than you would find on many other restaurant menus then Parker's Bistro is your place. My husband and I went here for dinner and it was delicious. We had some crab thai peanut egg rolls and duck sausage for appetizers. My main course was delicious! It was a rice and spinach patty topped with a plank of salmon topped with a piece of brie. And then all of that was surrounded with a butternut squash puree. I loved it! And even dessert was extravagant. I had a pavolva that was very good. So it's not your typical menu which is so nice! The service could have been a little better, but that is my only complaint.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here several times and each time is better than before. The food is phenomenal and the service better than that. The atmosphere is small and quaint. The wine choices are excellent. The desserts are sinful but awesome. Go here for a special meal.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Crab eggrolls, pheasant ravioli, NY Strip with crab, shrimp, and lobster stuffed mushrooms (I ordered it just for the mushrooms!), gumbo...the food was amazing! Atmospherew as quaint with exposed brick and excellent service. We didn't have room for dessert but the Chocolate Frite sounded so fabulous I wish I'd skipped the soup and saved some room! Will definitely be back!