“Jewel in Sioux Falls”
Review of Parker's Bistro

Parker's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Parker's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 409 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Urban spoon number one for Sioux Falls, SD
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

I ordered Potato Saffron soup it was so good my ordered it too. Wife got citrus spinach salad and loved it Great service.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is the finest dining experience you will have in Sioux Falls. Everything you desire in fine dining: unique romantic atmophere, excellent service, and mouth-watering food. Never disappointing! The cappicino / ice cream dessert is my favorite desserts.
The location is hard to find, in my opinion.
My top choice for dinner in town.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Two of us shared the house-made lamb sausage for the first course. It was a treat. Our two salads were just right. A pork chop and duck were our two entrees. Excellent. The duck was our favorite. We shared a delicious slice of lemon cheesecake for dessert. I highly recommend it. Overall, it was an excellent meal and our server took very good care of us. I have high expectations when I go out for a meal. Parker's Bistro will remain on my list.

1  Thank IndianMotorcycleGuy
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The Weiland family opened this restaurant that is one of a kind for fine dining. I am always delightfully surprised by the menu and the skill with which the food is prepared. More like San Francisco than Sioux Falls, South Dakota in its inventiveness, choice of ingredients and flair.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

This was my first visit here and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The atmosphere was lovely, the service was exceptional, and the food was presented beautifully. Would love to go back.