“Great find!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Loveland, Colorado, United States
“Great find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

We were headed to the resturant next door but could not go when we found out it was for 21 and over and our 2 year old was with us. Staff was super friendly, made great suggestions for our daughter (Mac and Cheese was excellent!). Overall great experience, highly recommended.

• Visited June 2012

Washington DC
“Glad I finally went!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

It's been on my list to go to Chedd's when I visit Sioux Falls and I am so glad I finally made it! I love grilled cheese and what an amazing selection. I had the Meatless Horse and it was outstanding. The best part was the friend I was traveling with is on a gluten free diet. She agreed to go with me, thinking she wouldn't be able to eat there but it turned out they had gluten free bread! She was in heaven, too. We were there over lunch on a weekday and the place was hopping. If you get the chance, GO TO CHEDD's!

• Visited May 2013
Burley, Idaho
“What a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Amazing choice of cheeses and add ins for you grilled sandwich! Soup also a selection. Spacious and clean.

Visited March 2013
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Sophisticated”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

You wouldn't really think of sophisticated and grilled cheese but you haven't eaten at Chedd's either. Expansive menu that once you look at is quite simple. Small operation that can really make you happy if you are looking for a nice sandwich. No service except when you are ordering but they don't really need a staff for a place like this. Quiet place with big flavor. I would go back again. No bar scene, no outdoor seating.

• Visited January 2013
Bedford
“Fun lunch spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

When downtown be sure to stop in, these folks work hard to make it your way. Good value and made to order. You won't go wrong and you won't be disappointed.