“Mediocre”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mixed
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: fast HEALTHY food restaurant, serves made to order salads, wraps, and paninis. Food is excellent and customer service is great as well!
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were disappointed with the mediocre food and atmosphere at Mixed in Sioux Falls.
The set up is like a cafeteria line where you pick out your ingredients. They are "green" so used some cute "real" bowls & plates.
My husband had the Caribbean Salad & I had the turkey bacon panini & chips. I enjoyed the toasted bread but the meats were a lunch meat similar to Subway. Nothing special.
The salad had some unique ingredients (cinnamon & sugar) but it really didn't enhance the salad. It came with a breadstick or chips.
For almost $20, we felt we could have gotten much better meals elsewhere.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Need I say more? I shouldn't but I will. Long line. Slow staff. Small dining facility. And yes..$10 for a salad. It is what it is. Fast Food Lettuce Joint.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Have had lunch at Mixed a couple of times and was a great experience. I loved getting to choose the ingredients in my salad and it was delicious. Service was quick and we found a table. Might have to get there a little before the lunch crown to be assured of a table.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Pretty good food one of my favorite places to eat. But I don't go as much because of the service. Tried the delivery but even worse. Had to cancel my order because it seemed that they didn't want to deliver. They gave many negitive excuse to get out of my order so I just told them I would take my business elsewhere. If u don't have the staff for delivery don't offer it.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

I like Mixed for a place to get a good salad in a hurry. But the place is so noisy that conversation is impossible. It is the kind of place where you stand in line, order your salad and add whatever you like. Gluten free options are available. Because of the noise factor, I prefer to get my salad "to go".