“Fresh and yummy!”

1st Wok
Ranked #176 of 411 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I love this place! Not only is the food excellent but the staff is friendly. Both eat in a take out are delicious. I love eating in because you get to know the other customers. Highly recommend this place!

1  Thank jocylewis

Reviewed June 30, 2011

I ate there once and never again. The kumg pao chicken had no spices in it.

Reviewed April 16, 2011

I read the reviews and they were spot on! Initially, my husband saw the "little" restaurant and he gave me grief. But,...he left a believer! He ate his food and a lot of mine, too! I love a good apology.

3  Thank Tyandbensmom
Reviewed February 7, 2011

Best Chinese food in Sioux Falls. Friendly staff. Great eggrolls. Small restaurant but have delivery and drive up.

4  Thank KKRH85
Reviewed July 31, 2010

I give a great thumbs up to this restaurant. It is a little small. The store is located in what used to be an express pizza hut building. It has since been turned into a excellent Chinese place to eat. I like the food because there is no MSG and I found out that everything is prepared fresh everyday, which is something that you don't see very often in Sioux Falls. The egg rolls are to die for and I am a general's chicken fan. Definitely give this place a try. Have them deliver...you won't regret it.

4  Thank mtvmtv123