“great bozeman location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Center Inn

Center Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sioux Falls
Center Inn
Ranked #39 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“great bozeman location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

great centrally located hotel. rooms, hallways, and lobbies all seemed clean. no issues with noise. nice free breakfast on site. would stay here again. good room at a fair price. walking distance to downtown shopping, dining, and entertainment.

Room Tip: 3rd floor room was quiet. others on 1st and 2nd floor reported some noise from rooms above. overall...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Papillion, Nebraska, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

I went online to book another hotel and somehow ended up with the Center Inn. The reviews were good so since we only needed a place to stop for one night, felt we would be o.k. When you get into the city and GPS tells you to turn to get to hotel, you have to hesitate because it looks like you are going to either one of the huge hospitals there or a parking garage. Then as you slowly drive down the street you see the "Center Inn" sign peeking up. This hotel is perfect for those utilizing the hospital facilities - you are literally right there. For a traveler, it was clean, the front desk staff was very friendly, and they had a nice continental breakfast. The downsides were it was noisy when people above were walking around, the bed was not comfy, and the one pillow we each got was, I think, foam filled. I would probably stay there again for one night if I had to, and again, if I or someone close to me was visiting the health facilities, it would be ideal.

Room Tip: Note: we had a hard time finding a room because it was graduation weekend at a local college.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Azbylut
Agar, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

The staff here was so nice and helpful! When I initially made reservations the only room available was 1 queen. When we got there they offered us a 2 queen that had opened up and let us know we got a discount since my husband had a doctors appointment. The room was seriously the cleanest hotel room I have ever seen in my life! The maids left us extra garbage bags since our youngest is still in diapers. When my husbands appointment ran a little late, he called and explain to them I'm on bedrest and they let us stay an extra hour past checkout without any charges. My husband said their breakfast had cereals, milk, orange juice, muffins, breads, and donuts. Our room also had a microwave and fridge in it. If you don't need a pool, this is absolutely the best hotel to stay at!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family