All reviewswrap around porchfresh fruitnicoledowntownclawfireplace
Reviewed September 20, 2016

Spent 3 nights here. A really great place. full of character. Big communal rooms and bedroom. Quiet residential area all very pretty and many historic houses Parking no problem and easily walkable into town and some nice restaurants. Would recommend this. And breakfast wonderful, big and delicious.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2016

We loved the B&B very nice & clean. Very Friendly service.
We mainly did the little breakfast, they also serve a cooked breakfast to order. Its great too.
I highly recommend this for a nice getaway weekend.
We stayed in two different rooms the Julie Anne & the June Delynn.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank HideawaysSouthDakota
Reviewed September 12, 2016

My wife and I went here for a weekend getaway. The website does the house justice. it shows how beautiful the house is. We arrived and Nicole was there to greet us. She is very friendly and creative. Her home fells like yours. The house is beautiful. Marey makes awesome food. Her banana pancakes are excellent. You feel like its your home away from home!!!

Room Tip: Bring your camera!
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2016

My wife and I spent the last night of our trip at this establishment. It was a pretty nice room and a very nice building. It was concerning to us that the front door of the house was not locked when we entered or exited any of the times.

We were going to get a breakfast and the sign on our door said that it would be set out the night before. When we got up, no one was awake and there was no breakfast available.

If you watch TV at places like this, the TV was very small as well.

Worth the stay for the price.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2016

When visiting the Victorian B&B in Sioux Falls, Nicole will make you feel welcome and at home. Every detail and amenity was thought of and provided. The Victorian is a beautifully-finished house from 1888 with a wrap-around porch, patio with fireplace, children's play set, and more. I found my room to be spacious and very comfortable – I didn't want to leave. Breakfast was spot on and delicious, and the staff was lovely and fun with good cheer. Put simply: The Victorian does it right.

Room Tip: Gwendolyn June Chambers room is the best
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple