“Better than I could've imagined” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Victorian Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sioux Falls
Victorian Bed and Breakfast
You added Victorian Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
117 N Duluth Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Sioux Falls B&B and Inns
Redmond, Washington
“Better than I could've imagined”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This place is amazing. The service was fantastic and the food was delicious. The pictures don't do the place justice. There's just so much attention to detail! The bathtub in the Jodi Marie is glorious! Best bed and breakfast stay I've ever had. Truly a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Jodi Marie is beautiful!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I very much enjoyed staying here. Great owner and hostess! I recommend this bed and breakfast very highly. Next to fun free museum with Sioux Falls history. On a neat lot with old, pretty trees. Nice flowers, too. Colleen from Nebraska

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
victorian117, Owner at Victorian Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for coming to stay at The Victorian House. It was my pleasure to have such great people like you come and feel at home and enjoy your time. I hope to host you again in the future.
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My hubby and I were heading toward Mt. Rushmore area and stopped over in Sioux Falls for a night to break up the drive. Our time at this bed and breakfast was wonderful! Nicole was a warm and welcoming hostess. Her recommendations for things to do and see in the area were spot on. St. Joseph's cathedral was truly awesome. Enjoyed checking out the Falls. The Victorian house is gorgeous, our room was beautiful and comfortable. Very peaceful. Breakfast was delicious. Only regret was staying one night. Would stay longer if I knew what I know now.

Room Tip: Jodi Marie room was lovely, lots of special touches not found in chain hotels.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Gina D
Milbank, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My friend and I went for a girls night out in Sioux Falls, and decided to stay at the Victorian Bed and Breakfast. The owner, Nicole, was very friendly and easy going. We were able to come and go as we pleased and actually spent the evening with Nicole in her kitchen as she made bean dip, spicy pretzels and hot apple cider wine for us to enjoy as we visited. The home is beautiful. The room was well furnished and she even had amenities for guests to use in their rooms, such as tylenol, which ended up being a life saver for me. The hospitality was great, and the price was the same as or less than comparable rooms at a hotel. I would highly recommend this place, especially instead of a hotel. It was like being invited to a warm, beautiful home instead of a sterile hotel room with little service. I will be stopping there and staying there again and recommending to friends and family.

Room Tip: The whole home was nice and quiet. Nicole allowed us to see all the rooms and they were all beautifu...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our stay here for one night. Our room was beautiful! Breakfast in the morning was delicious, and we enjoyed chatting with the owner then. The location right next to a free museum was great.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KO41
Sioux Falls, SD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stayed in the Gwendolyn June room for our 15th wedding anniversary. Nicole (the owner) surprised us with a bottle of wine when we arrived. The home is restored beautifully. The sitting room, dining room and guest rooms are decorated lavishly with historical character. Nicole's hospitality was so appreciated. She prepared a tasty breakfast, sat down and visited with us about the house's history, guests and running the b&b. We felt at home and so enjoyed our stay. It was the prefect way to celebrate. The Victorian is located next door to the Pettigrew Museum (a must see) and a short walk to downtown restaurants and businesses. The house is quiet, romantic and truly a victorian dream. My husband and I will definitely book again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Do not look any further, and reserve a room in this marvelous house! You will experience the magic of a true Victorian home immersed in the middle of the beautiful south dakota prairie, away from the boring and character-less mall areas, but still very conveniently located just 10-min drive from Sioux Falls center. The house is happy and cheerful, extremely tastefully decorated and maintained, bright, warm, full of history, quiet. Attention to details is everywhere, and the owners are just the best people you can possibly imagine to meet! Breakfast is to die for, rooms are spacious, comfortable and simply beautiful. What a great experience! I did not want to go back home anymore!

Room Tip: I was in the "pink room". Beautiful!!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple