“Special Occasion Celebration”
Review of Minerva's

Minerva's
Reserve with OpenTable
Minerva's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 397 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 11th Street
Transit: Sioux Falls Area Transit(SAM) stop located just a half block east of Minervas Restaurant.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Special Occasion Celebration”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Father-in-laws 80th birthday celebration... can't go wrong with Minerva's. I had the pork chop, best I've ever had. Everybody commented at how much meat was there... So much so that I left stuffed and was able to take one full chop home for a midnight snack. Leftovers... Yum!

• Visited May 2013

Shanghai
“Always a favorite!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was looking for somewhere to dine in SF and saw Minerva's at the top of TA's list. Minerva's is always a favorite with my parents and friends, and once again it didn't disappoint. The salad bar is a meal in itself (wonderful for my 2-year-old to get start on quickly - they even have a $1 per year of child price on it, making it a very good option for families). I was a bit worried it wouldn't be family-friendly as it is slightly more upscale, but it was fine.

Most of us ordered a steak of some type and they were all excellent; we decided the Steak Michael was the most delicious though.

Minerva's also had an evening dinner wine special - I can't remember exactly what it was, but it enabled us to get a bottle of wine for half-price. Ask your server.

• Visited July 2013
San Clemente, CA
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have dined here for both lunch and dinner, and found the food to be consistently good and the service friendly and professional. The steak is good, as was the walleye. The salad bar/buffet seems to be very popular and well-stocked, although I never used it myself. The prices are reasonable for a fine-dining establishment. The wine list is good for being in a small town, and the prices were also very reasonable, as compared to prices in larger cities. If you are looking for somewhere to dine for business or a special occasion, this seems to be the place to go in Sioux Falls.

• Visited August 2013
Slayton, Minnesota
“Night out”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I am a vegetarian and I loved the salad bar!!!!
My husband had a buffalo burger for the first time and enjoyed. The group we were with had wine bottle specials that night and they enjoyed that.

Visited August 2013
Sioux City, Iowa
“Add the salad bar to your lunch entrée and take it home for supper”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

This salad bar is the salad bar all others try to copy. If you enjoy a salad bar Minerva's is what you will compare all others to. The Cajun Chicken Pasta is my go yo entrée.

• Visited August 2013