“Never again!”

Ranked #52 of 54 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed July 25, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom S
Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls Near Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Reviewed July 23, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had great interactions with the Laura at the front desk and with the owner of this Super 8. I have undergone huge renovations since changing owners and the rooms are clean and equipped with everything you would expect from a standard hotel room. I bought my hotel room online with only a smoking option and was even offered a non-smoking room!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiance of your stay at our property. We will see you on your next visit of Sioux Falls.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We spent 2 nights here on our way out west to Yellowstone and other places and came back to this one on our way back home. Praful Patel (the manager's husband) greeted me both times. On our way back home I came to check in and he remembered who I was and asked me how my trip was. He remembered who I was after being gone for 2 weeks. We had a slight non significant issue with our room and I went to tell Praful about it-just so he was aware and even though we were staying just for the night he gave us a different room. I thought that was very nice of him. He is a delightful person to talk to!

Dear Guest Lori,

Thank you very much for you time to write this review. We really appreciate your feed-back. Again, Thank you very much for staying with us at Super8 convention center, Sioux Falls SD.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls Near Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013