“employees” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Charleston, South Carolina
“employees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I stayed here for a few days and had an amazing time. The only thing I found disturbing was a breakfast server was very inappropriate in how she was talking. Kind of vulger in a way. Wasnt too happy sitting there hearing what she had to say from across the restraunt. While the other server looked like she was running around with her head cut off trying to keep up with everything, was going to every table to make sure everyone was taken care of.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank Phiona n
Bryan A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Phiona n,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn South during your recent trip to Sioux Falls. We are glad that you had an amazing time at our hotel. I will certainly be looking into the situation you described regarding breakfast and preventing that for future guests. If you have more information about the situation, such as employee names or date, please share with me by sending a message to my TripAdvisor inbox. I hope that this did not negatively affect your dining experience with us. Thank you again for being our guest.

Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Pembroke, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Traveled to Siuox Falls for business, not your typical stay. Extremely nice and helpful staff, the breakfast menu and flavor are second to none. I highly recommend grabbing and evening drink and meal at the hotel, very good drinks and Barb at the bar is great.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Bubba B,

Thank you for taking time to rate your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South. We are ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed the food and beverage offerings at our hotel and rate them second to none. I am excited to share your compliments with Barb in our restaurant and lounge so that she knows her great service does not go unnoticed. We look forward to having you as our guest the next time your travels lead to Sioux Falls.

Lismore, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Sioux Falls, SD. We thought it was a very nice, clean and accommodating hotel. Nice location and very friendly staff. Thank you for the great service.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear taltman,

We appreciate you choosing the Hilton Garden Inn South as your choice for accommodations in Sioux Falls recently. We are happy that you received great service during your time here and had an overall enjoyable stay. Serving guests such as yourselves is a pleasure.

Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights before heading up to Lewis and Clark Boy Scout Camp on Fathers Day weekend. Service is good. Very comfortable bed. I like the soft white pillows. Bath room is clean. Very convenient and have a nice walking path.

Room Tip: We stayed at the river view room
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Herminia W,

Thank you for being a recent guest of the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South. We realize you have many options for hotels to stay at in town so it means a lot that we were able to serve you. We are happy that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and hope to have you as our guest again.

southern michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We stayed here on our way to Rapid City, after a 14 hour drive was looking forward to a nice bed, the beds were ok the room was nice didn't have any breakfast you had to pay extra for it .. I just felt like for the price we paid you should of had breakfast included.. we have stayed at nicer Hiltons before so this one was ok

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear brendy90,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that your stay was pleasant overall. Hilton offers many brands for many travelers. Breakfast at Hilton Garden Inns focuses on delivering a higher quality food at a reasonable cost. Not only does our breakfast feature hot, cooked-to-order items such as omelets, pancakes, and bacon, all other items are prepared fresh in our kitchen each morning rather than arriving pre-processed. We hope that you were able to enjoy this difference before departing our hotel. Thank you again for being our guest.

Worthington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel!!! Great customer service, super clean room. Check on was fast and easy. I travel a lot for work and this hotel is one of the nicest ones I stayed in all summer. We will be stating here again!!!

• Stayed July 2014
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bryan A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear robynsparkles1,

We appreciate you choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South as your choice for lodging during your recent visit to Sioux Falls. We are happy that you had a great stay and found our hotel to be one of the nicest you've stayed in during your travels. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Omaha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

This is the second time that I have stayed at this hotel location in Sioux Falls. The front desk staff was friendly and professional and welcomed me back. That means a lot to me as a frequent traveler when a hotel keeps track of this information. The room was comfortable, quiet, and enabled me to get my work done. I ordered room service and the food was delicious! The Internet was fast. A complimentary copy of USA Today in the lobby helps me keep up on the news of the day. I highly recommend the hotel for it's comfort, professional staff, and location.

Stayed July 2014
Bryan A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear lauren_bergen,

Thank you for being a loyal guest of Hilton Garden Inn and for choosing to stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you were recognized and greeted by our staff upon your arrival. We are all glad that your stay was comfortable and that the amenities we offer were convenient and useful for you. We hope to have you as our continued guest and look forward to serving you again.