$119
GardenInn.com
$99
$97
Country Inn
Quality Inn And Suites(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$94
QualityInn
$115
Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)
$104
$101
$100
$100
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$68
$97
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
All reviewsmade to order breakfastfront deskpresidential suitegreat hotelbusiness tripnext morninghotel staffbusiness travelerfitness centerstaff was friendlycomfortable bedseasy accessexcellent staycontinental breakfasthot tubwould definitely stay here againsouth dakota
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn, Sioux Falls was easily accessed, good parking, very well maintained. Only minor challenge, room coffee pot not clean. there is a breakfast for $9.95 - good value. Fitness room, pool looked nice - we didn't have time to use them, but looked in the doorway.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonSFSD, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear guest,

We appreciate your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are glad that your stay was positive overall. I apologize if the coffee pot in the room was not cleaned thoroughly. I am happy to announce that as of this week our hotel now features Keurig one cup coffeemakers and K-cups in each guest room. These new makers are easier to use and more sanitary than the former coffeemakers and we are excited to be the first hotel chain to offer them. We look forward to serving you again in the future and hope that you have time to use all of our wonderful amenities during your next visit.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The hotel staff was very friendly, our king suite was wonderful - very nice size with large bathroom, very nice fitness center, and breakfast was good. Over all, we have a very pleasant experience and I would definitely recommend others to stay here!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Andrea H,

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us. We were glad to have the chance to host you during your visit and even happier that your stay was pleasant overall. We appreciate you recommending our hotels to others as well. We hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very nicely maintained Hilton Garden Inn, which is something you can expect to get when you stay with this brand. Nicely decorated, very clean and appealing. We enjoyed our brief stay. The only thing that I would check into is the air conditioning units, they do seem to be a bit loud.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonSFSD, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Chief1990,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn South during your recent trip through Sioux Falls. We appreciate your compliments regarding our facility and are very glad that you enjoyed your stay even though it was brief. I do apologize that the AC was loud in your guest room. If you would be so kind as to send us a message with the room you stayed in, we can look into that right away and make any necessary corrections to prevent it for the next time. Thank you again.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here 1 night while in town for a wedding. It was very clean and quiet. The rooms were nice and comfortable. Beds ok, not great. The pool is small, but we had it to ourselves on Sunday morning which was great. Hot tub was nice and hot. Good breakfast - $5.95 for a wide variety of continental items, $9.95 for eggs, pancakes, etc too. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: September 2013
HiltonSFSD, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear MickDidi,

We appreciate you taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us. We take this feedback to ensure we are providing the best service and most comfortable and clean accommodations possible. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay, including our many amenities and breakfast. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed two nights for his business, September 10 and 11. On the morning of September 12 at 7:23 a.m., someone from the housekeeping staff tried to use their key to access our room. They didn't call out "Housekeeping" or anything else - until I threw on a robe and opened the door. She (Housekeeping employee) was already trying to go into another guest room across the hall and yelled "Housekeeping" my way. To the best of my knowledge, check-out time is 12 noon at this location... so why would someone be trying to clean our room at 7:23 a.m.? My husband was in the shower and I was getting dressed. Luckily I had the lock across the door... but I shouldn't have to worry that someone will come in the room - especially at that time of day. And I shouldn't have to put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign out to ward off the housekeeping staff when the room was paid through noon that day. Unfortunately, we were pressed for time and had to catch a flight out, so I was unable to report the issue.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonSFSD, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Lisa-WritesReviews,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn during your recent visit to Sioux Falls. I apologize that you were disturbed by a staff member prior to departing our hotel and hope that it did not negatively affect your entire stay. With the information you provided to us earlier, it appears that a member of our housekeeping staff accidentally swiped their key in your lock rather than a neighboring room when they were doing a routine vacant room check. Our policy for cleaning rooms is to not enter any guest rooms that have not checked out with the front desk prior to noon so that we are not disturbing our guests. As a traveler myself, I know how annoying this can be. I am very sorry that you were disrupted before this time and can assure you that it will not happen during future stays.