“Family overnight”

Ranked #12 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Brandon, United States
“Family overnight”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This overnight was for a young man's 14th birthday celebration. Kids had a super time in the pool and fitness room! Besides having a variety of great choices for breakfast, the breakfast staff was very accommodating!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HiltonSFSD, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Rob L,

We are happy to hear that your recent stay and birthday party at our hotel were pleasant. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South and for taking time to share your experience. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future.

Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Gettysburg, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I would recommend staying at the Hilton Garden Inn to anyone who is traveling to the Sioux Falls, SD area. We booked our next rooms for the next time we are in town there. Great value at an affordable price.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HiltonSFSD, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Kenneth G,

Thank you for being a loyal guest of the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time at our hotel so much that you have booked a return visit. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again.

Montevideo
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Beautiful place... Steaks out of this world...Beds so so! Staff helpful and well informed. Decor was lovely. Love till we slept on the beds...Lumpy and not happy.Felt all show...but when it comes down to our well being ,the lady was not concerned to here about it. check us out and be done.

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us. We are happy that your stay was pleasant overall and that you loved our chef's hand-cut steaks. Regarding our beds, each room features an adjustable Garden Sleep System bed which allows guests to choose a setting from firm to soft. We invite you to try different settings on the bed until you find the firmness that is just right. We hope we can serve you again in the future.

omaha, ne
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn before and found it to be just fine but this time people were very unfriendly--what is the point of being a Hilton Honors member if they don't acknowledge it and have the items given to a member???? Check in was almost to the point they didn't care -so busy on the phone!!! Rooms are nice though and we appreciate the coffee & cookies--
You need to step up your people skills!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Amanda N, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Libbie5,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve on your recent trip. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Amanda Norton
Front Office Manager
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was the first time staying at this hotel and it was wonderful. I was traveling on business and the room was very comfortable and the staff was very accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to all of my friends and co-workers.

Dear Jodi R M,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South during your recent business trip. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and would recommend our hotel to your friends and co-workers. Making each and every guest as satisfied as you is our number one priority. We look forward to accommodating you again during your next visit.

Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This hotel met all of my basic needs for business travel. Parking was adequate, although I could see it running low if the hotel is busy. Lobby was clean. Staff that checked me in and answered my call on my way to the hotel was curtious and well informed. Room was clean and bed was pretty comfortable. Bathroom was ok. Blinds did not block out light fully. Check out was easy. Not having food service option at 10 pm when I checked in was not ideal.

Dear Jordan H,

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay with us. We appreciate hearing feedback from our guests so that we can constantly improve. We are glad that you found our hotel clean and comfortable and our staff curtious. Dinner in our restaurant and room service are available each night until 10pm. There are numerous restaurants convenient to the hotel which have food available for guests arriving after that time. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to you being our guest again in the future.

Michigan
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a good hotel. It's in a good location, quite new, and I found it the entire hotel to be very clean. I did find the staff to be cool. They were not rude, but they rarely made eye contact, rarely greeted, and seemed bored with their jobs. I arrived at the hotel at 2p.m. and was told no rooms were ready. I understand that happens and certainly can accept that. However I asked if the receptionist knew when a room might be ready, so I could figure out if I would wait in the lobby or head out on the town. She abruptly told me their check in time was 3 p.m. and she wouldn't promise me anything before then. I'm a Hilton Diamond traveler and while I don't expect special treatment, I was surprised that she didn't offer to take my cell phone number and call me when a room was ready. As it turns out, 40 minutes later, I settled for a room on a lower floor, even though I wanted a room on a higher floor. All in all, not a reason to avoid this hotel. Just a reason to hope for friendlier service.

3 Thank MItravelerforbus
HiltonSFSD, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Dear MItravelerforbus,

Thank you for being a loyal guest of the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls South. Your feedback is much appreciated and will be useful in ever improving our hotel. We do our best to accommodate as many early check ins as possible. In the event we cannot, it is our policy to take a phone number and give an estimated time the room will be ready. I apologize that this did not occur when you arrived to check in. I will reiterate the importance of doing this with our staff members so that it does not occur again in the future. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to having your as our guest again soon.