“Better than expected”
Review of Falls Park

Falls Park
Ranked #1 of 63 things to do in Sioux Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Park with waterfalls where the river flows over many tiers of Sioux quartzite.
Winnipeg, MB
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Better than expected”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect from Sioux Falls, but it was a pleasant surprise. I had every intention to stop by , spend 20 minutes and return to the hotel. However, I was pleasantly distracted here and spent a good hour or more here. The falls are not the biggest or tallest falls, but they are still pretty neat. In fact, I found the rock formations to be pretty fascinating and completely worth the trip.

Great for scenic pictures, take a quick trip to the top of the tower for a nice view or enjoy a short walk round the falls. A must stop if you are in Sioux Falls.

Visited August 2012

• Hebrew first
Mounds View
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Falls Park”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Its the most beautiful park I've seen in Sioux Falls, SD. beautiful sceneries.. We ejoyed the different water falls, the high rock formations. walk paths, look out tower. We took family pictures in this park. With the water falls and the rock formation as our back grounds. The pictures turned out Great. I'm looking forward to spending more time there the next time we are in Sioux Falls.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank blessings2u
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love the history of the falls.”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

During the summer months every night at 9pm they do a laser light show of the history of Sioux Falls and why the falls where and are so important to our home. The family goes every year just to see the awwww of it. To top it every winter the have a display called winter wonderland. The falls park really knows how to put on a show!

Visited August 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Relaxing Walk”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I had not been to the Falls since the mid-80's The city has done a great job in cleaning the area up and promoting the area. The locaion near downtown was great to get us away from the mall area. The trails are great, and it was fun for my kids to climb on the rocks.

Visited September 2012
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great family spot.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Beautiful scenery, lots of great walking paths, a great place to visit with the family. Lots of plaques to read, a small gift shop and many nice viewing areas. Kids will enjoy climbing the rocks.

Visited October 2012

Been to Falls Park? Share your experiences!