“Awesome food with great service. Worth the waiting line.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #11 of 403 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed April 1, 2013

A must if you are a meat eater. I not mind having to wait for half an hour. Very friendly staff and the food is awesome. Thought the prices were fair. I plan on eating here again.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This place is busy........Go before 6pm for a reduced price. Service and food were very good. We had steak and salid and it was deliverd very fast. Very close to a nice mall for shopping.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Me and my wife came to order the Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs as this is our second time visit. The tasted are really good, the sauce, the texture of the meats are just same as the last time we had. Portions are huge, make sure you are really hungry before you order. Prompt service. Value for money.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Not only great service but one of few places that can cook a steak BLACK & BLUE. The manager went out of her way to make sure my steak was perfect..

Reviewed January 13, 2013

For a chain resturant I sure like Texas Roadhouse, I have to say I usually have a good steak and the service is good. Fun atmosphere!