“Nice value for price”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Spokane, Washington
“Nice value for price”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I stayed here in the winter. Red roof inn . It is really good. Clean and very warm.
And. Breakfast was good (eggs, fruits, cereals, breads). The TV was LCD.The inn is near the interstate 29 , so it is easy to access.
And the price is cheaper than other inn
I paid total $58 for a day . I guess,You can not stay this kind of room with this price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Theredroofinngood,

I could have said it better then you! Thank you for writing such a perfect review. We have worked very hard to listen to our guests and give them what they ask for such as eggs, and flat screen TV's at the best price possible. We have many new upgrades coming to our property and I hope you come see us again very soon to see that we truely listen to our guests needs. Thank you again for staying at the Red roof Inn of Sioux Falls.

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have stayed in lesser Red Roof Inns but this place was really nice. Bit off a longer distance than I had intended and arrived very late. The staff was good about the late arrival(after 1 AM) and made us feel welcome. The room was clean and nice and a good value. We would definitely stay here again. The location was a bit off I-90 but it was not difficult to find.

Room Tip: Having a reservation made earlier in the day is a good idea. We were there on a Sat. night and we go...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear James K,

Thank you for the wonderful review about our location and our staff. We strive to make every guest feel at home and welcomed no matter what time of day or night it is. We are open 24 hours in order to serve all travelers needs.
I will be happy to share your comments with our staff and we hope to see you on your way back through, day or night.

Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Every time we stay in it feels like we are back home with old friends and family. The staff is our extended family, and the service is outstanding! We would not stay anywhere else. Thanks Stacey for all the attention and details. Your crew is the best!

Room Tip: North rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Dear migdalia182,

Thank you for letting me know how great you feel our team is. We love having you and your daughter come to visit. Like with all our guest we strive very hard to make everyone feel at home here. I have shared your comments with the team and I can assure you that we will continue to work hard at guest satisfaction.

See you again soon

Wisconsin
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stayed here with my english bulldog on a road trip to Arizona. The staff was very kind, the room was very clean and there was plenty of parking. Lots of restaurants in the area and dogs could be walked up and down the street. Be aware that if you are traveling as a couple, the single queen room is VERY small - nice for one person, not nec. for two. For the price, it was a good deal. The only things that could be updated to make it even nicer would be thicker towels and toilet paper. ;)

Room Tip: Back side of hotel next to a casino-could be loud on warmer evenings with everyone coming and going.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear WisconsinGina,

I am happy to see that we made you and your bulldog feel comfortable. Thank you for the kind words in regards to our staff and location.

I will keep your suggestions in mind when we start our remodel this spring, please come see again soon.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

The staff at the Red Roof Inn was very pleasant. They were there for anything I needed. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. I have to say my time away was very well spent at the Red Roof Inn. More specifically anytime that I called the desk or went to the desk to ask for directions, services, or anything the staff was so pleasant and willing to help me! The friendly service and smiles made my stay so enjoyable at a stressful time in my life. A huge thank you to the staff at the red roof for all they did for me. Most all thank you for just doing your job and doing it with a smile!

• Stayed December 2012
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Teranator,

To hear a guest say "thank you" for the way our team does their job makes me smile. I know our staff members here try very hard to go that extra mile to make ALL of our guests feel as happy as you were with your stay. I have past your comments on to the staff in order to show them that their hard work does payoff. Again thank you for appreciating the team we have. A smile really does go a long way. Please stop and see us the next time your travel plans require it.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I have always enjoyed my stays at the Red Roof. The service is great , everyone is friendly, the price is right,and the location is easy to access.it,s so handy to get to shopping and around town to visit people.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear RoseO4772,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. They say that it is no longer word of mouth but WORLD of internet. In just a few short words you told the world how much you like the Red Roof of Sioux Falls, and for that we are grateful. Please come stay again on your way back and be sure to check us out on Facebook. Thank you again.

Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We've stayed at the red roof many times It is our hotel destination as we travel to SF for theater, jazz concerts and other events. Stacy is always a welcoming face as is all the staff. Always so helpfuL and accommodating. The breakfast is adequate to start the day. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Located next to the freeway, however we don't hear traffic. Might be due to to fact all the trees around. Te hotel is located conveniently close to the Empire mall, several eating places and other shopping. We drive from Aberdeen and Rochester MN. Will continue to stay here every time. Thanks Stacy! D and J

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dkamjfish
Stacy P, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear, Dkamjfish

Thank you for your kind words, we are so happy you have chosen to stay with us many times. We are glad that our staff continues to make each stay lovely. I do agree I think we are very lucky with our location being so close to so many different things. I will make sure to pass along all your thought to out staff and we look forward to seeing you again next time you come to town.

Harli Murphy