Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Red Rock Inn(Sioux Falls)
Comfort Suites(Sioux Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanpets stay freebagelsempire mallhard boiled eggsbiscuits and gravyplace to sleepcontinental breakfastflat screen tvmini fridgewould definitely stay here againparking lotstaff was friendlyeasy accessmotelrri
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We head to Sioux Falls for a sanity break and some good shopping. We have always been welcomed with professionalism and a smile. We feel right at home!! Red Roof suits our needs,is clean & comfortable, is close to shopping and good food.....we wouldn't stay anywhere else. Come on and give RRI a try.
We love our friends at Red Roof Inn :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Julie B
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Julie B,

We try very hard to make all our guests feel at home, or like part of our Red Roof family. Thank you for the wonderful review and the warm smiles you bring when you visit.
I could not have said it better our location for shopping and dinning is the tops, and we look forward to seeing again soon. Thank you again for your stay, I will be happy to share your comments with all our staff.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Staying here is so nice just call give the front desk your name an since I have stayed here in the past yep we have a room. Easy to get to just off of the interstate by 2 blocks an there are two places to eat within a few hundred feet. An if your running late on checking out not a problem.

• Stayed: December 2011
Stacy P, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Danice,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are pleased that you always feel at home when you are here and that we hit our mark with your reservations when you call in. We know there are a lot of hotels in the area so we are pleased you choose to stay with us every time you are in town. We love having you here. You always seem to make our staff smile with your kind words. Thank you again for your positive review and we look forward to the next time we are graced with your smile :)

Harli Murphy

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Sioux Falls, SD in Nov. 2012. Making reservations was easy and the price was nice. The staff was so pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. They also welcomed our little dog. We plan to stay at RRI in Seattle next week!

Room Tip: Great when your traveling with a pet!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amy L
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Amy L,

Thank you so much for letting us knows how wonderful your stay was. I am happy to see that you moved on to another Red Roof. Our motto is to make our guest feel confident, significatant and welcomed. Knowing that you are now a true Red Roof guest I feel we truly hit our mark. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Mananger

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I arrived early for our stay in Sioux Falls I was to check in for two more rooms ,one for my daughter, and one for my granddaughter..We have stayed in this motel many times over the years and I have always checked in for them if they were going to arrive late.. This time you would have thought I was demanding the whole motel..The girl at the desk would not look at the paper work I had saying my daughter had a room for three nights ,nor would she take the time to see if there was a room open for the third night.It wasn't that she was too busy,there were no other people waiting ,she just didn't want to be bothered. Her attitude was just way off for someone that is representing the whole Motel.

I have to say that the young man on duty was very nice and while Harli was on her rampage he went guilty over to his computer and found a room.. When I went to leave he told me to please step over to him and he gave me the paper work for that room. I wish I gotten his name .

We were in Sioux Falls for the Dog Show and while there, I was also informed by two other people that they had some problems with her also...The joke around the Show all weekend was "When did they change the name to The Rude Roof Inn"?

Room Tip: Make sure you have them read our paper work..
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank cbrey
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear cbrey,

Thank you for sharing your comments and concerns as we take all of our guests comments very seriously.

I am aware that there was a situation in regards to the three reservations for you and your daughter. I have reviewed the situation with all of my staff in order to prevent a situation like this from happening again.

Thank you for allowing me to better train my staff to handle a busy situation as the Sioux Empire Dog Show. I hope that you and your family will allow us the opportunity to better serve you the next time your travel plans require a visit to the Sioux Falls, SD

Manager

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I've stayed there several times without any complaints and have always found the Front desk staff very friendly. Until this time, I found the Front Desk Manager, Harli, very rude and crabby. I had sent my reservation conformation number paper work with my mother, as I was go to be getting in late. I had made my reservations through the 1- 800 as I had earned a free night. My mother couldn't convince her that I had rooms for three nights and she refused to look at the paper work. Told her there were no rooms available. The other young man behind the desk told her he could get me into a smoking room on Saturday night. When I arrived he helped carry my stuff up to the second floor. He said he would check and see If I could stay in the same room so that I wouldn't have to carry everything out and then back in again. After returning to the motel Friday afternoon I asked him if I had to move and he said no. Then I got to experience Harli first hand. She has a poor attitude...she lacks in customer service. As we were in for the dog show I related the story to other people staying there and they also thought that she seemed rude. I found the other staff extremely helpful and very friendly, the rooms were clean. Harli was my only complaint, when people have traveled for several hours they would much rather be greeted by someone that is cheerful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Shelley O

Dear Shelley O,

I am truly sorry that you felt your trip to our Red Roof Inn for the Dog Show was not to our normal guest relation standards.

I have spoken with Harli, and I reviewed the situation involving you and your family's visit. I can assure you that corrective measures have been taken to ensure a similar situation does not happen again. We strive to make our guest feel confident, significant, and welcomed. I see we missed our mark with you and for that I am truly sorry. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Thank you again for your comments as we take all comments and concerns very seriously and take every opportunity to learn from our errors.

Manager