“Near the Empire Mall, 15 Minutes from the Airport”

Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls
Ranked #30 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Florida
“Near the Empire Mall, 15 Minutes from the Airport”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We chose this Red Roof Inn for the price and location as we were flying out of the Sioux Falls Aiport (Joe Foss Field). The Empire Mall is just three minutes away (It has a Culvers!) and the airport is fifteen. We read on Trip Advisor that the staff was friendly and the service was good. We agree. Breakfast was okay, motel was clean and serviceable. Room was fine. No hair dryers in the rooms for some reason, had to request one from the front desk.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MusicEducator
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
Dear MusicEducator,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your visit at the Red Roof Inn of Sioux Falls.
With the new updates and changes that are coming to the property, I will be sure to suggest adding in room hair dryers to the list.
I was excited to see that the location of property and our staff were helpful and accommodating. Please look for us on Facebook to see the changes that will coming soon.
Again thank you for taking the time to let us know about your visit we value all feedback.

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

Low price, fine if all you need is sleep. The room was barely larger than the 2 double beds. Breakfast was only a few carb items. No pool. But it was clean and we slept fine.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank kath s
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Dear kath s,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate what all guests have to say, we think of it as way to learn from the good and the bad. So I would like to ask you and other guest to please share their thoughts. We would like to improve to the highest possible standards in order to satisfy our guest’s needs. Feel free to share your thoughts on how we can improve.
We are also on Facebook so if you would like to send me some suggestions please feel free to like us and send me a message.

Sisseton, South Dakota
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We love our stays at the Red roof Inn in Sioux Falls SD. Were always greeted with a welcome home feeling and upon check out we hear see ya soon.
Great service all around from the front desk to the cleaning staff.

Im sorry I don't remember the night time front desk personels name at this time, on one of our many stays, I woke up in the middle of the night very sick, (we travel to Sioux Falls for Medical reasons) I couldn't sleep and went down to the lobby for some water and to see if there was any antacid or tylenol in the vending machines, the night worker could tell I wasn't feeling well and ask if there was anything he could do. He got me some water and had some tylenol at the front desk, I thanked him and he said if you need anything just let me know and wished me a good night and hoped I felt better. Alittle care and concern goes along way, I want to say thanks again. Now days not alot of poeple take time out of their day to really show concern for others.

Thanks Jessie !!!! Your Awesome !!
Front desk staff your the tops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cleaning staff your great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: "Upper floors have less traffic and quieter" "Corner suites are the best!"
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Joy L
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear Joy L,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We love to hear the great things our guests have to say.

If we could, we would love to know everyone by first name basis as they walked through the door. Have our guests feel comfortable, significant and confident in our abilities lets us know we are doing the very best we can.

See you soon, but in the meantime like us on Facebook to see local events, updates to the property and check for any special offers.

Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

Motel was nice, off I 29, and close enough to a Walmart and some shopping centers.

• Stayed June 2012
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Dear killeenslc,

Thank you for the response to your visit here at the Red Roof Inn of Sioux Falls. I appreciate our guests and any feedback they can give us.

Please look us up on facebook to see the changes coming to our property. Again thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn of Sioux Falls.

O'Fallon, Illinois
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

Rooms and service were fine. Location is great for quick transit through the area. Casino/bar/resturaunt within walking distance.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank J W
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 10, 2012
Dear J.W.

I would like to say thank you for taking the time to let other travlers know about your visit to the Red Roof Inn of Sioux Falls. I am glad your stay was comfortable and that the location was very helpful for your stay in Sioux Falls.

Please find us on facebook to see special offers and changes coming to this location soon.

Windsor, Canada
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was convienient. Sorry to say the breakfast was lacking.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ryckpen L
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Dear Ryckpen L,

Thank you for taking the time to tell other travlers about your visit with us at the Red Roof Inn of Sioux Falls. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. I agree that our breakfast is needing more and that is why I am excited to let everyone know we are upgrading our breakfast this week. please like us on facebook to see the changes.

ROCKY MOUNTAINS,CO. USA
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Stayed two days for business,would have liked to have stayed longer.
Professional staff, no matter what shift was on duty. Excellent ! Helpfull and courteous, in my opinon, went out of the way to make sure some minor details I asked for were taken care of. Five star service attitudes. Rooms were nice, very clean with detail oriented bathrooms. Comfortable bed and fresh sent linen too. Everything was in place and tidy. No smoke smell either. Did'nt even hear a door slam.
Parking lot was full and I think I know why. I would stay here again without question.
Thank You !

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank E B
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Dear E. B.

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Sioux Falls Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

I have shared your comments with the rest of our team and on our facebook page. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.